Odb

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo did anybody esle , check my man ODB on the , ODB on parole speacial last night,

It was a good behind the scenes look at him as he got out of jail and all that. Soon as he got out his moms gave him a big ass jar of rubbers, that was funny.They showed him in the studio with Pharrell, knocking out a song for the clones album. I'm going get his joint to help him with them 13 kids. EVERYBODY LETS SUPPORT ODB !!! GET THE ALBUM!!!

If you peeped it, what did yall think?

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah I saw that stuff that was good.....

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I didn't realize the drama they go thru for the litteliest sh..t behind the scences, like the clothes agrument they was having before he went on BET. And that was just ODB , imagine a more famous rapper,

I was glad the RZA and them worked out the contract thangs so homey can make some money. He look like he was about to cry when he was talking about how nobody from the WU showed no love when he was locked up. Them dudes got paper, they could have help they man they came in with get right.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Fa'sho.....It did look like he was about to cry.

Have you heard the LiL jon cd?

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by soundboy2
I didn't realize the drama they go thru for the litteliest sh..t behind the scences, like the clothes agrument they was having before he went on BET. And that was just ODB , imagine a more famous rapper,

I was glad the RZA and them worked out the contract thangs so homey can make some money. He look like he was about to cry when he was talking about how nobody from the WU showed no love when he was locked up. Them dudes got paper, they could have help they man they came in with get right.

Sometimes when a niggas locked up you have to let him do the bid alone so when he comes out he'll apreciate his freedom...ODB was in clinton correctional facility with my brother and that's also where shine is

if you know any rappers from ny real name and they say they did some time you can look them up just add the first and last name and click on search...

NYS Dept. of Correctional Services Homepage
http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/kinqw00

here's a few names
Curtis Jackson(50 cent)
Earl Simmions(DMX)
Russel Jones(ODB)
Jamal Barrow (SHINE)

If you can think of any other ny rappers real name you can look them up

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Most of it, I respect his thang he do. We got on some tequila with some ghetto broads and partied to that one in the sudio. I have to end up listening to some jazz after words to calm down everytime, Yo I see G-matrixx you from Fort Wayne, I use to get money in Anderson.

Thats wild incrtyhood, I checked the site, shine won't see none until 2009, I'ma start working on a track for dude today,
I'll get the mix right and figure out this 1580 all the way by then by then

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah Dogg.....You use to get money?........It hard trying to get your music out in cities like this because no one supports each other. They are to busy trying to hate on someone trying to get somewhere. And the radio stations don't help either. Im not going to give though....

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah but the problem with cities like Atlanta is over saturatetion(I know thats spelled wrong), every fool and they moma wanna be LIlL John down here. but if yo music stands out it gone stand out. If the town is small that should make it easier to blow that sh...t up, Easier to make a name, You can always hit NAP up to. Send me some shit I'll give it out down here.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thanks player.....I have some of my music that you can listen to...check it out and tell me what you think and I will send you some.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
yea man i wish nuthin but the best for ol dirty. dat mans style is tight on da mic. i jus hope his ass dont get to fuckin wit dat white again man dat shit aint good fo a brotha.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I was trippin' on how Kenny Burke(?) went off on ODB's manager about him wearing that Rocawear outfit! That shit was serious as hell. Dude str8 punk'd him in the hallway and then everything was everything 5 minutes later. They all huggin' and shit! That money will make you do strange shit. I loved how ODB chilled him out! That was comedy!