November 25-28, 2009 - Comments/Questions

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hope yall know Im jackin the moneyy and prizes before this even starts..
Im pullin a cyber stick up.
Run ya shit!

YOU HEARD IT ON YA RADIO, YA SEEN IT ON YA TV, NOW ITS COMMIN TO YA LIVE, DONT SAY NOTHIN JUST GIVE IT UP!!

i'll enter this one!

jesus, is that even fuckin legal?? LOL
You disappear and tour the world then come back to smoke eveybody and take their money??? lol, ur a nut.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i'm gonna be playing modern warfare 2
This game should be ILL, heard there are no dedicated servers so i hope that's a good thing.

either way, i need to get my game up.. get serious cause my shit is really lacking.. from beat to vocal.. YIKES and i'm not even depressed.. it's just true :)

YO G... MY SHIT SMOLDERS..
kinda

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The signups begin on November 9th, and I'd like to see a nice turnout this year! So if you plan on entering, get ready for the 9th.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wouldn't mind having an ILL4Life acct...

I really don't have the resources to go into a battle this year...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
This contest is always SUPER sample driven so I may have to pass as well. My composition game is working for me right now and those just don't far well on ILL. I don't think I have a good enough sample archive right now to compete like I'd need to. I look forward to listening though. A few entry's always surprise me. I'm sure Beatz 101 will bring some heat, Nomics is probably gearing up for it. Cell2 and X-squizet better be in it!!!!!!! I really want to hear something unexpected and not of the norm butttt....lol....that probably won't happen.

u should enter homie. It may be sample heavy but I'm sayin,,,theres way more composed beat type cats on here then their used to be. U got heat man. And thats comin from a sample purist

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
u should enter homie. It may be sample heavy but I'm sayin,,,theres way more composed beat type cats on here then their used to be. U got heat man. And thats comin from a sample purist

I got two pretty strong joints right now. If I can churn out 2 mo I'm in. I've been studying music Theory as of late so that has me off my beat game right now ( i really wish my parents had pushed me into music when I was a kid), anyway if I can catch the feeling I'm in. I gotta get a least two more though...if not I'll have to pass this year. Can't jump into a contest of this magnitude half cock'd. I see some seasoned vets coming out the wood work for this one. I forecast some strong competitors getting bounced the first round...don't want that to be me....lmao

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
just paid my entrance fee! i'm looking forward this

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online