New dark prod from Lozzi Beatmaking

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Did you shoot the video? Or like had it produced for you?

Bruv, you have such knocking kicks and then the snares go all "chk", i feel they could ve had more impact and be a bit more present. The video is dope, the cuts n shit even tho i dont like that "occult like" imagery i still value the production. Great work.

Lozzi

DPrezd Beggar Thank you for your comment. I take note for the snare. for the video I just took some free clips on the internet that I put together. I don't work too much on the video part, especially the sound :)

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Lozzi Very nice job brother! I don't know much about this style of beat, so no advice. But I do have some positive feedback. Nice drum sound selection, and I enjoyed the use of empty space, and the overall arrangement and mixes are clean. Excellent job!

Lozzi

@Lozzi Very nice job brother! I don't know much about this style of beat, so no advice. But I do have some positive feedback. Nice drum sound selection, and I enjoyed the use of empty space, and the overall arrangement and mixes are clean. Excellent job!
Thank you ! mixes are little bit difficult for me !! it takes me a long time to do so I'm happy :)

members online