My boy Ron Paul...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I haaaaaaate what the media is doing to this guy...hes the only person Id stand in line to vote for...he has a ton of support, a plan to get our money right but the mainstream media dismisses him cause hes not backed by corporations.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ron Paul won't get into office.... plain and simple....for this reason...and this reason only:

He thinks the US was responsible for 9/11.

Just that in itself is enough to be turned away at the polls...

Now if the people who agree with him all vote, he may have a shot.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If America wanted someone who spoke with clarity and TRUTH in office ole Abe Lincoln would not have gotten a hole the size of a lemon to the back of his head. He was the most brutally honest President EVER and look where it got him........

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Once again propaganda for the win! Or is it for the loss...either way it kinda sucks that americans hate common sense.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah....common sense is checked at the door....as with corporate america for the most part...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I remember seeing the racist thing in 08 and yeah, i was taken aback. After some research i found that they were ghostwritten letters and the ghostwriter was a KKK member allegedly. When i noticed it wasn't all over CNN?NBC?Fox etc, I realized it was bullshit. I mean, if any of the other scumbags running in 08 and now thought this to be his real views he would of been slammed by them in the debates. I also agree that 9-11 was our fault. And by "ours" I mean the "CIA". We have been going into other countries and taking out leaders in order to prop up our own just to rape the resources of that country. I don't expect Paul to win, yet, if he does they will kill him. We are are jailed sheep. Just sit back and stare into the brainwashing machine aka the television. HAH!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Am I mistaken? Was it Ron or his son that said FEMA just be dismantled and that people should just fend for themselves in a crises ...???
Mind you this was an interview on NPR

If you've read or heard WHY he says he would do it's "real talk"...I'd be mad as hell if the govn't wouldn't let me get into my house to retrieve shit after a disaster. The govn't time table for doing anything constructive SUCKS. People would start cleaning up and rebuilding IMMEDIATELY if the gov't would get out of the way. Yes in some cases we need there FINANCIAL assistance but as far as them taking over and running anything besides Washington has always had it's flaws!

As I've said Paul speaks the truth in most cases it's just that IF he became President he would not be able to do 1/10 of what he says he would. The President does not have the power that most THINKS he does. I strongly believe Obama found that out once he became President. Unless you're President you don't understand what your TRUE role is and not one of the former Presidents will tell any candidate what the job really is all about. It's the highest level of the American secrete society! Those in the upper level can't tell those below them what goes on in the "upper room" or face certain death.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
he could end the fed with am executive order...he could end fema with an executive order...he couod shut down the department of miseducation with an executive order...

The media is winning...eventhough ron paul polls as a legit front runner the propaganda has a million reasons why he cant win or if he does why he wont be able to make real changes.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Dude...if he decommissions the Fed....they are killing him on national television.....

But that would be great for our country in terms of debt.....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
We should dis assemble ALL government and let EVERYTHING be fend for yourself!
That way we could have a REAL society that would progress into the future and be a leader in the world for freedom..
Because people are ALWAYS real cool with one another and it would work!

Im not saying we need an all oppressive fed, but I think a good strong one is important

In fact lets just remove the judicial branch and see how much that works.
I can tell you that it would take mere seconds for everything to disintegrate

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Relic went apeshit....

lmao.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, thats cool, I disagree...freedom aint nothing like communism...in the worda of lil john "U SCARED!" lol its cool though, it takes all different kinds.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
And a lot of people confuse communism with a dictatorship as well.

members online