Must Haves

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its been said but that alchemist CD first infantry is definetly dope, i can't stop listenin to that joint with devan the dude

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hi tek-Hi-Teknology
cocoa brovaz-rude awakening
buckshot-the BDI thug
pete rock-soul survivor
black star-black star ablum
bootcamp-The Chosen Few
mos def-black on both sides
the roots-things fall apart
big l-the big picture

and many more, but these are some of my favorates i still constantly listen to

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
nice list grafik. Way nice.

I tend to buy albums now based onthe producers on them. Study production mainly and disect what these producers have that I don't. I've been finding some really sick shit from unheard of artists mainly by following the producers ... Look for stuff by illmind, geology, hezekiah, kevin brown, slopfunkdust...eh, i'm sure theres others, those are the current ones i follow though.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
as far as new shit, the best shit to me is Ne-Yo's album, and Bobby Valentino from last year....but as far as classic records that I like to listen to

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Boys II Men - II
Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP
50 Cent - GRODT
Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001 & The Chronic
Tupac - Makaveli/All Eyez On Me
Nas - Illmatic/Stillmatic/I Am
Snoop - Doggystyle
Jay-Z - Black Album/Blueprint/Vol #2 (Reasonable Doubt is dope too, but I can't listen to it thorugh and through non-stop, only certain tracks)
Carlos Santana - Supernatural
Andre 3000 - The Love Below
Kanye West - College Dropout
John Legend - Get Lifted
Usher - My Way/Confessions

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
5th Sequence said:
nice list grafik. Way nice.

I tend to buy albums now based onthe producers on them. Study production mainly and disect what these producers have that I don't. I've been finding some really sick shit from unheard of artists mainly by following the producers ... Look for stuff by illmind, geology, hezekiah, kevin brown, slopfunkdust...eh, i'm sure theres others, those are the current ones i follow though.

haha, illmind is the shit, i have hung out with that dude on several occasion at the university of maryland, when he would visit. He is best friends with this kid i use to get shit off of in college park. real humble dude, and he is ill on the turntables as well

members online