Music video shot on iPhone

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 144
Hey what up fam,
I just posted a music video on my YouTube I shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max

I made the beat and produced song. Please anyone can leave comments and let me know what you think greatly appreciated

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Good work. It sounds pretty clean, though I think the main kick could use some fine-tuning. But I like the beat and the panning of the main instruments.

I wasn't a fan of the video. My opinion: it could have worked better if it was more simple, i.e. just the camera on you, maybe with some B&W filters or something without all of the effects, considering it was made with limited equipment. Overall, I appreciate the artistic vision and it looks like you had fun messing around with the video effects. The 2nd verse sounds a bit different, not sure if the vocals were mixed different or if it's a different mic, but it didn't sound as clean as the rest.

The rapper's flow sounded off at times, but hey that's part of the business of trying to make it.

Thanks for sharing. Great to hear full songs instead of just beats :p

Last edited:

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 144
I really appreciate your feedback on this. A lot of ppl I’ve showed it to just say it’s fire and continue on with their day. Lol this was our first video shoot and I guess we were kinda just pumped and excited how it turned out .I appreciate your opinion. I really didn’t even master the song or anything just all came together by accident kinda lol just went back and listened to 2nd verse part and it did sound different a bit I guess. I need to mix it better

Last edited:

members online