Multi-Talents

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It seems like most ppl here do more than just produce music.

Pro, amateur, whatever, Tell wha'cha do.

#whatsyaskillset

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
@Fade - you still wear the Jason mask in your videos dont you? lol.
@Ominous - your modest dude, you forgot to mention that your an amazing painter & a dope producer.

Producer - Sample based & Composed, Primarily sample based these days.
Audio Engineer
Graphic Artist - Most traditional mediums including digital formats & styles, specialty in branding/identity.
Web Developer - Working on learning Java & PHP now, firm understanding in basic HTML/CSS.
Photographer

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
1. Real Estate - buy and flip property mainly but I currently have 16 units that I'm renting out.

2. Have fun spending money.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Talent is Audio lol only way to put it these days .. rap/produce/mix/songwrite

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Graphic Design
Web Design
Art (digital print and paint)
Amateur video editing
And that guy that keeps killing you in whatever game you play online. lol

add me and lets get it on. im the guy that makes you quit. just graduated from technical school supposed to transfer to get my associates in climate engineering but i need a job asap.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
1. Real Estate - buy and flip property mainly but I currently have 16 units that I'm renting out.

Geeezus. You must be rich. That's fukn awesome. My goal is to own like 20 units and rent them out. That's what my grandfather did. Spent last 30 years of his life smoking weed and working on his garden. hat is the blueprint I am trying to follow.

Game programming? Damn that must be tough.

Fuk yes. It is the hardest thing I have ever taken on. Best way I can explain game programming is: It's like learning a new language, that is an alien language, that does not use the rules of regular communication. Another explanation is, it's like writing math equations with words and symbols. Shit is insane so far.

@Ominous - your modest dude, you forgot to mention that your an amazing painter & a dope producer.

Shit. You know me man. I don't like tooting horns unless its for a beat. Thanks for the props though. I am working on some abstracts to donate for a fundraiser for a charity. Pics of that to come. Its for a woman's group so I am going to see if I can sneak some hidden penises into the paintings, LOL.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Geeezus. You must be rich. That's fukn awesome. My goal is to own like 20 units and rent them out. That's what my grandfather did. Spent last 30 years of his life smoking weed and working on his garden. hat is the blueprint I am trying to follow.

I wouldn't say that I'm rich, but I have a 1st cousin thats rich...lol. Last Thanksgiving, he had his private jet fly into Raleigh, he sent out 4 limos to four different cities where he had family, pick them up, drive them back to RDU Airport, flew them out to Cali, limo to his home in Hollywood Hills and same thing going back....Thats Rich!

Seriously, I'm living good. I've been blessed and I'm very thankful knowing that I grew up in the upper part of the lower class in DC. I could have easily been a drug dealer or even dead had things not turned around for me. I wasn't self made, my parents get all the credit.

My advice to you is to just keep pushing towards your dream. Once you get on your grandfathers path, stay on it and even surpass it. It's a good living - go get it! just remember who you are and try to enjoy every minute of the day as if it were your last.