MPC 4000 or MPC 3000?

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Ok so here it is .... I finally broke down and spent the money on a MPC 4000 & as some of you may know I already own a MPC 3000. The only reason I bought the 4000 was because I felt outdated (with the 3000) and wanted some new features. After making a couple of beats on the new MPC 4000 I still have a thing for the 3000. It just feels good. I don't know if it's because I'm stuck in my ways or what. But I do like the new features on the 4000. It makes things more convenient. I just don't know if it's worth the price paid. I'm real indecisive right now. So ........

If you were in my position, what would you do?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
fool

suck it up and keep the 3000! we went over this already.

honestly, i say ride out the 4000 until the last possible return date. see if you adapt any better. then, when you have given yourself reasonable time to figure things out, make your choice. but dont let that 3 get undervalued. if sellin the 3000 means underselling, dont do it. hold on to it till a serious buyer pops up and takes it for what its worth.

oly you can determine an instruments worth, because ash holmes swears by it, ive read stories of people hating it, you just gotta feel it out. you could scrap it and try out a 2500 as well, check that out, and make your choice between the 3000 and 2500.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
WAIT !!! This is like getting a new girlfriend...
First you need to go to the strip club and check out what they can do for the right amount of money.
Dont forget why you were ready to lose the 3000 in the first place.
Take each one out to dinner and tell them how your feeling and see what happens.. :D
I'll date your 4000 for you if it helps...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Ok I had a 3000 and 2000, I loved my 3000 but screen started fading and scsi stopped working, I guess I would have kept it .....but to me, and this is just me, there was not a huge difference feeling wise between my 2000 and 3000....anyhow if I could I would cop another.....I never really worked out seriously on the 4000 so I cant speak on it for you...is there someone here that owned both to give you a good honest feedback? to compare both...anyhow...I am copping a 4000 in a few days so imma find out.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Relic said:
WAIT !!! This is like getting a new girlfriend...
First you need to go to the strip club and check out what they can do for the right amount of money.
Dont forget why you were ready to lose the 3000 in the first place.
Take each one out to dinner and tell them how your feeling and see what happens.. :D
I'll date your 4000 for you if it helps...

lol.. good advice.. but still silly...

members online