Movie Sample For Song Intro

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Im lookin for an intro to this really intense track i made a song to, im kinda lookin for an army chanting or yelling, or an intense speech, kinda like "braveheart" if anyone has any ideas pleas let me know......it would really help.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Try the Kill Bill 2 compilation...some of the tracks are tight as hell, but because of hte popularity of the first one...this one has probably been handled already. I know I'm still gonna use a couple tracks

C

Carpe Diem

worldcityceo said:
Try the Kill Bill 2 compilation...some of the tracks are tight as hell, but because of hte popularity of the first one...this one has probably been handled already. I know I'm still gonna use a couple tracks

This Soundtrack is nuts!!! So is the Kill Bill 1 soundtrack...

is that the one with the Nancy Sinatra track that Non-Phixion sampled?!? They flipped that ish good!!!

A

ACEBEATZ

dont forget the rights if you want to use a movie sample.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
i have the song posted in my soundclick in case anyone wants to hear it then tell me what you think would work(Battle Cry).....at the moment someone it workin on throwin scratching over the hook, it should be hella dope when its finished.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
try some truly old school shit

summer of 42...

try using shit from movies that many dont know about........this way people dont say "ah that shit is from braveheart"

let em think......

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
coming sooN said:
try some truly old school shit

summer of 42...

try using shit from movies that many dont know about........this way people dont say "ah that shit is from braveheart"

let em think......
i actually did use braveheart just to see what it sounded like and it fit, but the fact that it is so well known stopped me from wanting to use it......i just said that name cause thats the closest thing i could find to what i was looking for. I probably wont use a sample after all, but thanks everyone for the ideas.
ONE1

ill o.g.
try some old world war 1 and 2 movie sound tracks with symphonies and shit, i been samplin hella from the lord of the rings trilogies for intense intros for songs.. for an intense speech I just came up on this rare ass record called "hitler's inferno" and it has a bunch of his speeches on it and all the music the nazis marched to and sang at rallies its crazy

C

Carpe Diem

Obsidian Blue said:
The older the movie, the better. I wouldn't use anything that's been made in the last 15 years unless it's absolutely potent to the song.......

Good point....

Took me ages to figure out where Jedi Mind got their Violent By Design Intro from...

Its from the old Planet Of The Apes, and it CRAZYYYYY!!!!

members online