Most Important Things You've Learned From Illmuzik & From Who?

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I was just sitting here thinking about all of the things I've learned from you guys and you probably never noticed but its helped me a lot.

From Class giving me feedback on my sampling i learned that I needed to do more than just loop it and add a drumline. From Cold Truth I learned about the importance of panning, I use to just have everything dead center. Kevin A has dropped some valuable info on fruity. Wattz introduced me to illmuzik. From Pgyal I always get inspiration. She's humble n talented, I like that. .......These are just some of the good things I get from Illmuzik.

Tell me about yours.....

Pz,
Bosta

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Bosta said:
I was just sitting here thinking about all of the things I've learned from you guys and you probably never noticed but its helped me a lot.

yea i agree.. i'm not close to where i will be but i buy illmuzik merchandice, like the shirts on sale now, to place my respect with tha propa dropa. much props to everyone here - i'm glad to be able to read here

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Finally we have a positive thread! Woo-hoo!!

If anything I'd say inspiration from everyone. Plus some little tips & tricks from various members (can't remember who off hand).

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
THere are to many things for me to list

I have been a memeber of illmuzik as long as i have been a prodcuer. Almost everything i know about production is somehow linked to this site.

Main people
Holmz , helped me with drums.
Chedda and helix ,gave great constrictuve feedback
Gyal, MarkN, afrque have helped me learn how to sample (recently)
Cold truth gives great feedback

it goes on and on....

Some tips i would tell cats is research, there are alot of useful tips and tidbits on this site the u just have to look for.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I learned that almost every moderator on this site thought me and clever had beef when we wud say sumthin to each other on the threads...loll one of them wuz like Clever whats goin on here??lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
FuriouZ said:
I learned that almost every moderator on this site thought me and clever had beef when we wud say sumthin to each other on the threads...loll one of them wuz like Clever whats goin on here??lol
Thats because they don't want fuckfaces like you clogging up our forums.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I've learned that contrary to popular belief, Canadians are not all that bad. (Fade, Gyal) LOL, seriously though you guys rule! GROUP HUG!!!!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
I learned there's a million like-minded fuckwits that love to make beats as much as I do.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Thats because they don't want fuckfaces like you clogging up our forums.
shut up i heard enuff outta you

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bosta said:

From Class giving me feedback on my sampling i learned that I needed to do more than just loop it and add a drumline. From Cold Truth I learned about the importance of panning, I use to just have everything dead center. Kevin A has dropped some valuable info on fruity. Wattz introduced me to illmuzik. From Pgyal I always get inspiration. She's humble n talented, I like that. .......These are just some of the good things I get from Illmuzik.

Tell me about yours.....

Pz,
Bosta

I just got on illmuizik but I have learned a lot so far I think in a year times I should be good

T

The Bastard

Learned A Lot From Class , Taught Me How To Program Sum Ill Drums, Learned U Can Make Raw Beats With Sytnhs , And I Learned Not All Yankee Fans Are Scumbags *stress

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
class for all the info he has givin me and the advice he has givin me thats not production related
pgyal for her support and humbleness luv ya gyal
fade for makin this damn site
cold, tellin it like it is

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im new here but everybody always has some helpful hints for everybody and i always try to apply that info to myself.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
This place has almost 99.9% of the time been a fantastic place to grow as a beatmaker and I respect that without a doubt. One dope thing is tha ability to hear other peoples music from all over the world and they can do the same - thats tight. Fades also made a very inviting environment for new and old people to the site...Props to the illmuzik radio show as well....thats one of the dopest things ive personally seen come out of this place aside from the obvious. And props to all the people who have, and still do - shoot the shit with a cracka about beatmakin and a little politicin'.....thats good shit right there......Biggest thing tho - NETWORKING. Hands-down. This place is a breeding ground for networking with great up and coming artists as well as cats that already getting their feet wet....Much luv to Illmuzik.

SHONSTEEZ

members online