midi controller in reason when rewired to ableton

Sacred One

I Am One Of God Producers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
how can I control it, does anybody kno. Now I can only make the beat in reason, save it, then rewire to ableton to do the mixing and everything else, I wanna be able to do it all at one time. The problem is that I can't control none of the sounds in reason with my controller when it is rewired to ableton, anybody know how to fix this?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You have to have rewire set up correctly, for one thing.

second, when in rewire, you can use reason's sequencer and control all the devices as such, and have the entire stereo output of the hardware interface going into ableton (via rewire).

Or you can read up on rewire a lil bit more, and have each instrument device from reason, in an ableton channel, and do everything in abelton strictly (u gotta go back to reason to change instruemnts/add new devices etc)

but remember.. midi carries no sound data. if u wanna apply effects on reason tracks i think you might have to export the wav and do it like that, or just use the effects in reason.

Sacred One

I Am One Of God Producers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
see thats the thing, I can add the effects and all in ableton, its just that i wanna be able to do everything on the fly. not make the beat in reason then rewire to ableton to add the effects and all