MC Battles

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
Whats poppin? I was at a party the other night and some of the guys there and I were arguing about who would win in battles. There was one guy trying to argue with the whole room about his boy TI. TI is hot to me but he was giving him way too much credit. But whats ya'll opion on these?

TI vs. Jada
Who ripped who out of TI vs. Flip ( i think Lil Flip sucks but he got on TI)
Casidy vs. TI

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
All i know is Luda destroyed TI, that was the sickest shit ever

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
T.I.??! What the fuck? Did I miss something? I think T.I. is fuckin gargbage. I throw him in the shit bag along with Jermaine Dupri, Lil Bow Bow, Chingy and all of them snot bubble "emcees". I couldnt even imagine them battling.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yo you know who's nice? Corey Gunz. That nigga Peter Gunz's seed. He's only 16 and the boy got talent.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
cleverwon said:
T.I.??! What the fuck? Did I miss something? I think T.I. is fuckin gargbage. I throw him in the shit bag along with Jermaine Dupri, Lil Bow Bow, Chingy and all of them snot bubble "emcees". I couldnt even imagine them battling.
Naw dude
dont let those radio singles fool you .T.I is nice, he is a battle rapper, Im not sayin he will win casue jada is nice also but he will definaly be able to hang with him. have yall ever listended to his albums or mixtapes??? Dude is fierce!! I think alot of up north cats are turned off by him becasue he has a sothern drawl. But im telling you T.I. got skills, yall will be hearing big things from him in the future

Im not just saying this casue im from the south either , I will be the first to tell you there are alot of lyrically garbage southern rappers out these days(fuckin ying yang twins)
iLLVA1 said:
TI vs. Jada
Who ripped who out of TI vs. Flip ( i think Lil Flip sucks but he got on TI)
Casidy vs. TI

Well T.I murderd flip on the mixtape but now ludacris jumped in the battle casue he dident like the way T.I was poppin off at other ATL rappers(he has been a little cocky). Now this is gonna be some shit casue people dont realise how NICE Luda is. Luda started as a battle rapper and dude has some sick flow. He even popped off a little line on young bucks song "stomp" his verse stole the show. I will try and upload it when i get home

class...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
maclethal.. immortal technique in his battling time known as technique, eyedea, sage francis and a lot more of these guys would rip anyone above easily of the top of their heads.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
YALL ARE CRAZY.
JADAKiSS HAS NEVER SAiD ANYTHiNG RELEVANT AT ANY POiNT iN HiS CAREER
LiL FLiP iS A JoKE (T.i KiLLED HiM oN THiS NEW 99 PRoBLEMS FREESTYLE)
CASSiDY MiGHT BE A CHALLENGE BUT i THiNK T.i WoULD GET THE BEST oF HiM.
HE HAS AEVERY REASoN To BE CoCKY, HES oNE oF THE HARDEST WoRKiN ARTiST iN HiP HoP.
HE WENT FRoM A CoUPLE HUNDRED THoUSAND CoPiES oFF A No PRoMo LACKLUSTER DEBUT
To A GoLD, SLoWLY REACHiNG PLATiNUM AND WELL PUT ToGETHER SECoND ALBUM.
LUDACRiS DiSAPPOiNTS ME, HES CoNSiSTENT iN RELEASiNG ENTERTAiNiNG SoNG To THE PUBLiC AND THE RADiO, BUT HE HAS YET To RELEASE A REALLY GoOD ALBUM.
TRAP MUZiK iS A BETTER ALBUM THAN ANY LUDACRiS, CASSiDY, oR JADAKiSS HAVE EVER PUT ToGETHER.
AND THE DUDE iS CRAZY LYRiCAL, HES A SoUTHERN DUDE WiTH A NEW YoRK ATTiTUDE.
i SLEPT oN HiM FoR A WHiLE ToO BUT THE KiD iS DoPE.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Guevara said:
YALL ARE CRAZY.
JADAKiSS HAS NEVER SAiD ANYTHiNG RELEVANT AT ANY POiNT iN HiS CAREER
LiL FLiP iS A JoKE (T.i KiLLED HiM oN THiS NEW 99 PRoBLEMS FREESTYLE)
CASSiDY MiGHT BE A CHALLENGE BUT i THiNK T.i WoULD GET THE BEST oF HiM.
HE HAS AEVERY REASoN To BE CoCKY, HES oNE oF THE HARDEST WoRKiN ARTiST iN HiP HoP.
HE WENT FRoM A CoUPLE HUNDRED THoUSAND CoPiES oFF A No PRoMo LACKLUSTER DEBUT
To A GoLD, SLoWLY REACHiNG PLATiNUM AND WELL PUT ToGETHER SECoND ALBUM.
LUDACRiS DiSAPPOiNTS ME, HES CoNSiSTENT iN RELEASiNG ENTERTAiNiNG SoNG To THE PUBLiC AND THE RADiO, BUT HE HAS YET To RELEASE A REALLY GoOD ALBUM.
TRAP MUZiK iS A BETTER ALBUM THAN ANY LUDACRiS, CASSiDY, oR JADAKiSS HAVE EVER PUT ToGETHER.
AND THE DUDE iS CRAZY LYRiCAL, HES A SoUTHERN DUDE WiTH A NEW YoRK ATTiTUDE.
i SLEPT oN HiM FoR A WHiLE ToO BUT THE KiD iS DoPE.
Damn guevara u dont know how much it warms my heart to hear you say that epsically since your from NY.

class....

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha...the rubber band man, i wont go twelve feet within a T.I. record after hearing that garbage

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
chewbux said:
haha...the rubber band man, i wont go twelve feet within a T.I. record after hearing that garbage

He's a hood cat man! He wants to get his chips like any other cat that came up with nothing, u can't be mad at that... He made that song to get attention and spins, i personally didnt like the song either but, look were it got him... T.I. is a good rapper though, u can't judge someone's whole style from one song... He is one of the few that lived/lives what he speaks and that is the truth... As far as JAdakiss and T.I. i would go with Jada but i think it would really have to happen for me to fully decide on that one... T.I. ripped lil' flip, lil' flip is trash "to me.." Cassidy vs. T.I., i would say Cassidy...

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
So majority rules Jada would rip TI...thats whats up. Dont get me wrong, TI is nice wit it but he couldn't rip Jada. And it's a lot of garbage down south "rappers" putting out some wack radio songs but TI is one of the down south rappers who I'm feeling.

classic said:
Well T.I murderd flip on the mixtape but now ludacris jumped in the battle casue he dident like the way T.I was poppin off at other ATL rappers(he has been a little cocky). Now this is gonna be some shit casue people dont realise how NICE Luda is. Luda started as a battle rapper and dude has some sick flow. He even popped off a little line on young bucks song "stomp" his verse stole the show. I will try and upload it when i get home

class...

Naw thats not what happened. They had a lil beef and TI got on Luda first on the stomp song. So when Buck sent it to Luda, he said he want to get on it and respond back. But TI's people wanted Luda to change his verse before the song got put out cuz apparently they squashed the beef or something and Luda wouldn't. So Buck just took TI off and put his mans on the track. But Luda did rip TI on that.....hot song.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHAT, "THE RUBBERBAND MAN"
THAT SHiT WAS HoT YALL iS CRAZY.
THE THiNG ABoUT T.i iS, HE UNDERSTANDS THE ECoNoMiC iMPACT THE MoNEY MAKES AND HE KNoWS THE MUSiC CAN BRiNG HiM THE MoNEY BUT iN RETURN HE GiVES GoOD MUSiC.
LiL FLiP HAS SoMEHWHAT oF THE SAME PHYLoSoPHY EXCEPT HES JUST NoT A GoOD ARTiST To START WiTH AND HE DoESNT MiND SACRAFiCiNG FoR THE ART FoR THE SAKE oF HiS PoCKETS.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
I doubt that lil Flip could beat anyone in a battle, he is weak, maybe mike jones.
TI is nice and Serious wasn't bad, just not promoted at all. The song with beenie man was more attributed to beenie man than TI. As for Jada vs TI I think the NY style lends itself more to battlin, I like TI better but, Jada could hit him hard
Luda's punchline style makes him a battle pleaser, TI would have to go hard to beat him. I haven't heard Luda's diss of TI, but I heard TI's call in diss to Luda, not great, but it was on the phone with no beat even

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea Luda defintly kills TI in Stomp, his verse is fuckin ridiculous

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Who would win debates are coin tosses. You don't know who would win until you see it happen. How many people just knew LA was gonna win the championship when Payton and Malone came on?

A better example was Jada versus Beenie.

I would have put $1,000 on Jada if I had it but just because one guy seems to have more skill doesn't mean he is gonna win. It's not what he could say....its what he did say. I hate Beans but I had to give him the win. Jada spit his normal raspy metaphor flow...but Beans spit all heart. Even turned his lines against his own crew sayign how he was better than all of them and didn't need to rep the ROC just to get at Jada.

I gave TI the win against FLip cuz 1...Flip sucks. He is the most ABC, 123 emcee I have ever heard. Can't believe he calls himself the freestyle king. 2, Flip spit his fire in the studio after he heard TI's verse but TI took it to him on a stage in front of a crowd where Flip was supposed to be.

I might even go as far as to say that Luda's verse on Stomp would crush anything TI, Cassidy, or FLip ever spit.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Stomp

Motherfucker,
I'm a monster in this game, similar to the Loch Ness
My rhymes are nappy rooted, some verses got a process
The truth in this booth, ain't no doubts when I'm rappin'
If I say it I've either done it, or it's 'bout to happen
When I pull up in the Louis truck on 26s people dumb out
If lifes a crack game I'm rolling sevens on the come out