MADLIB: Madvillainy and The Unseen

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
These Are by far the BEST and most inventive hip hop albums ever constructed!!!!! I actually brought Madvilliany about a year ago and I ended up taking it back...and now I look back and I'm thinking "What the F*** WAS I thinking?!!??" MF Doom and Madlib are straight genius!!!

As for Madlib's alter-ego Quas....I agree with Class when he said "The Further Adventures of Lord Quas was a little tooo far out...but "The Unseen LP" is a classic! I just listened to The Unseen a couple of hours ago all the way threw without skipping a single track..it took me a while to get pass the high pitched voice of Quas, but once I realized the overall purpous of it, I was ingulfed by the music and Quas's flow. Pure Fire!!!

To Classic....Def check out Quas's "The Unseen" I promise u, from one souther cat to another...this album is quirky...but still some smooth laid back fire!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM owns!

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
agreed some of madlibs stuff is too far out but he does some incredible shit, by the end of this year everyones gonna know the truth cos of the two beat tape vols and the production on the AG album, plus Madvillan 2 & Jaylib 2!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
King Corruption said:
MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM,MF DOOM owns!
lol damn son u iight???

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
outta all the MF Doom collabs i think madvillain is the most bugged out shyt...i cant really listen to it the beats our jussss toooo out there

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I'm not sure what made me change my mind about Madvillain....I guess it's kinda like when I first got into underground and abstract hip hop. Like when I first brought the N.E.R.D. album In Search of... at first I thought it was wack as hell becuase I was basing the album cuts on the mainstream stuff the Neps did that I was so acustomed to hearing, but after a few months of analyzing and learning to judge music beyond what standards are set by MTV, BET, VH1, etc. I came back at the album like ok...this s*** is hot.

Is THERE REALLY GOING TO BE A 2nd MADVILLAIN ALBUM!!!! AND A NEW JAYLIB?!??!

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ha, I was listenin to Madvillainy today on the way home from GA.
Fancy Clown, RAID, Do not Fire, there are a lot of good joints on there.

ill o.g.
L-LaMENT said:
I'm not sure what made me change my mind about Madvillain....I guess it's kinda like when I first got into underground and abstract hip hop. Like when I first brought the N.E.R.D. album In Search of... at first I thought it was wack as hell becuase I was basing the album cuts on the mainstream stuff the Neps did that I was so acustomed to hearing, but after a few months of analyzing and learning to judge music beyond what standards are set by MTV, BET, VH1, etc. I came back at the album like ok...this s*** is hot.

Is THERE REALLY GOING TO BE A 2nd MADVILLAIN ALBUM!!!! AND A NEW JAYLIB?!??!

yea, thats just an album that grows on you. You gotta get used to it.

Yea, theres def a new villainy one comin out soon. I dont know bout a jaylib one though.

You should check out some more stones through shit if you like that. Oh No the disrupt is a good album if you wanna look into that.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
just wondering what you/people mean by to far quasimoto is an alter ego different side like good and bad eminem has one kool keith has many no one has really explained why or how he went to far whats is it the beats,lyrical content just