lOTSA cOKE HEADING TO A CITY NEAR YOU..

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Either way.. that coke is gettin distributed to hoods around the country..

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
That's Alotta Fuckin Coke... P.s. How Is Everyone??? It's Been A Minute

Go back to your coke coma ..lol...
Doin alright ... Anyone wonder why IF there is a war on drugs and we have troops and planes and the ability to drop napalm on the feilds that supply the words heroin , why is opium production up?!!
Write your washington person eh?

Either way the dea got the coke, they never lose. Now they can get back on with distributing the stuff. That shit aint even just reserved to the hoods anymore. Its everywhere. I remember a time when I was a teenager and it was hard to get good weed. Nowadays its easier to get coke. Everyone is on it, even the celebrity idols are all over that shit.
Coke has become mainstream.
Devils Dandruff. I dont touch the stuff. But I still beleive in a persons freedom to choose what they do with their lives and dont beleive in the stupid restrictions that apply to drug usage. Making more criminals out of us. Anyway gold is cheaper pound for pound and you have something to show for it afterwards, and its value increases with time. If I had the stupid amounts of money to afford to do coke, id rather spend it on gold coins.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
How the fuck do you destroy 20 tons of coke tho?
You cant dump it in the sea, youll fuck up shit. You cant burn it people for miles will be high.. Acid or somthing to destory it?
Oh or you could resell it and then demand more money for law enforcement..

2Good-- Devil Dandruff thats good , Im gonna use that as a song title..Part 2 will be Selsan Blue lol

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
COKE does not get destroyed. Like Sanova said.. it will be in a hood near you soon. A deal will be cut somewhere and it will end up somewhere.

You know how evidence goes somewhere during an investigation? Well, I know some people that used to work there and they are there are some serious dirty deals that go down. After a conviction, the evidence is supposed to be destroyed or locked away ans stored. Something like coke will dissappear. The number one thing that vanishes, drug money.

members online