Loon

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What does everbody think about Loon. I think he is Ok. The Bad Boy sound track is jammin

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Loon got skills, would I buy the album is still up in the air, He should do well, He need to come with a mid tempo, street but smooth track as his next single, I hope he don't come with the "I'm in love type song, riding that Fabolous wave right now, maybe later but not right now.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah I can feel that comming on. I hope he don't do that.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
LOON is trash.....TRASH!!!!!
FUCKIN harlem world reject.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thats awefully harsh dude.....you must really don't like that dude

C

Crate Raider

dudes decent....his delivery is sick but lyrically hes ummm....no Lloyd Banks:D

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
speaking of banks, i know his little brother...looks just like him but hes corney, hell get better though, but hes corney.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thats the first person I though of when I heard loon

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
When I heard loon I thought he sounded like mase also, I'm not all that sure about being down with BAD BOY though, I can't forget TOTAL, CRAIG MACK, and the list of other groups that started out with PD that he seemed to lose interest in after 1 or 2 albums.

--dacal

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Anyone ever noticed that Diddy has a thing for signing the least emotional rappers on the planet. Mase, Biggie, Loon, Shyne, Black Robb, etc...usually stick to one tone for flowing...meh, it made Puffy a rich man so I guess he don't give a shit.

C.P.

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Dep and Rob are way better than him, he's not even on Mase's old level so it's difficult to say. His song isn't really that populart you never see it on countdowns.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
PDiddy Likes rappers that sound like the ones that made him Puffy...
Shine=biggie
Loon=Mase
I like Loon though he fits the club tracks, I did a remix of the song he has with lyric, Young Sexy but my track was way better than the original track for that song....

members online