Looking for some rappers

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 144
I checked out your beats on Airbit.

Just one thing I want to mention. Your non-exclusive includes 200 digital Streams. This equals like 60 Cent on Spotify.

So, an artist pays you 20 bucks and once he makes 60 Cents from a song he would need to pay you again. Doesn't make much sense imho.
I don’t use my airbit anymore. Beats on there are old. Like I said above I will provide the beats. Wasn’t asking for money. Trying to build relationship with an artist and go from there

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 5
I don’t use my airbit anymore. Beats on there are old. Like I said above I will provide the beats. Wasn’t asking for money. Trying to build relationship with an artist and go from there
But if you are really desperate LOL I would be down for a collab. I try to step up my rapgame.

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Damn @Kane the MOD you got a dope accent how long you been rapping, writing, producing?

Kane the MOD

Damn @Kane the MOD you got a dope accent how long you been rapping, writing, producing?
Thanks. I fell in love with hip hop as a teenager which is a long time ago. I only started recently taking writing more seriously but made beats for like 7 years. But lack of time is an issue for me.

I think you are misinterpreting my post. The joke was on my own expense.
oh alr, fair nuff. there's 2 ways to read that and I guess I've seen way too much bullshittary to initially read stuff in the good way.

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 144
Bro, just use AI and you can have Drake spit a hot 16 on your beats.
Facts! Lol I should just for fun. I do a lot of remixes lately to try and get better at mixing acapellas with my beats. I could use ChatGPT to write me some lyrics

Last edited:

Kane the MOD

I feel like my beats are improving more since. And I’ve been practicing my mixing
I'll be happy to check out your beats and collab again unless you are going for the A.I. solution.
terminator arnold GIF

members online