Key Frequencies

O

open mind

i collected some information from the net and created this grafik so i thought i share it with illmuzik fam.i had good results with this frequences. personal opinions and results may vary.
so here it is.special thanks goes to Bruce Valeriani
ps:feel free to add frequences from other instruments.

Boost or Roll off to get the sound u looking for.

DONT FORGET YOUR EARS!

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
very useful, i would be nice if our eqs could store those settings , and when we set the type of sound , the particular frequencies appear, do you know something like this ?

O

open mind

Phi'Zik said:
very useful, i would be nice if our eqs could store those settings , and when we set the type of sound , the particular frequencies appear, do you know something like this ?
well it should be possible just set an eq or more eq on channels with your settings and then save it as a mixer preset.

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
well it should be possible just set an eq or more eq on channels with your settings and then save it as a mixer preset.

right, i will do something like that

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Sanova said:
how would i go about applying this

What type of EQ do you use?

These EQ settings are helpfull if you have some sort of parametric EQ that can carve the sound accurately and precisely. I could see this being a nightmare trying to apply these settings using the FL stock EQ for example.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i use reason n cubase.

reccomend any good plugins?

also once i have that,then wat? theres like 11 eqs for BD up there.. howwould i apply that.

'preciate u

O

open mind

Sanova said:
i use reason n cubase.

reccomend any good plugins?

also once i have that,then wat? theres like 11 eqs for BD up there.. howwould i apply that.

'preciate u
izotope ozone 3 is nice as an eq.

members online