Not open for further replies.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
kanye heading west lol

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
that was the funniest shit i ever seen, he was sitting up there in his trailor dancing, then when dude took his film he started crying sayin i paid for this film and took off runin it was funny. Well kanye just got a reality check.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
lol that shit sounds way to funny i definately gotta peep that episode

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Werd I saw it. It was dumb(slang for very) funny. "I paid for that film waaaah waaaah (baby crying). Lol " I have to go to paree" ( stuck up way of saying paris". Werd he is a cornball wit his tite ass polo shirts. But I have the ultimate repect for him as a producer.

Not to get offtopic but did yall hear the "if I can't have u" remix he did for alicia keys. He sampled her singin on the original and "kanye wested" it (speed it up to chipmunk speed.lol)

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea that was hilarious when he was saying Parie haha, i was laughing my ass off

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
YEAH THAT SHiT WAS HiLARiOUS, THE FACT THAT HE WAS SERiOUS ABoUT PARIE SHiT MADE iT EVEN GAYER THEN iT ALREADY WAS.
BUT THE FUNNiEST SHiT WAS WHEN HE WAS DANCiNG iN THE TRAiLER SiNGiNG "i CAN Do WHAT i WANT To Do".

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
DJFANTOM said:
Werd I saw it. It was dumb(slang for very) funny. "I paid for that film waaaah waaaah (baby crying). Lol " I have to go to paree" ( stuck up way of saying paris". Werd he is a cornball wit his tite ass polo shirts. But I have the ultimate repect for him as a producer.

Not to get offtopic but did yall hear the "if I can't have u" remix he did for alicia keys. He sampled her singin on the original and "kanye wested" it (speed it up to chipmunk speed.lol)

yeah i heard the if i cant have u remix he did for alicia keys. he got everione speeding up their samples so much that the style is gonna play out real quick. is just part of the hip hop sycle styles come and go

B

Boltz

Hopefully everyone will see what a knob he is. He should keep his fool ass in the studio where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online