Just got CunninLynguists doin a track on my CD!!!

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
CunninLynguists put on a show at my school last night, and I got introduced to Kno by my buddy who actually manages them now and is in a dope group himself, called Inverse. I dropped a CD on Kno and talked to him about beats and shit for a bit, and asked about them doin a guest spot on the CD i'm makin. He was like "No doubt man, you're friends with tunji [their manager] and we'll hook you up with a track or two. check out your beats and all that." Holy fuckin shit!!! that shit made my year. I can't believe I'm gonna have kno and deacon over one of my beats! Yo I'm so fuckin hyped right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
god damn thas hot as hell....im actually listenin to their right now before i even read this post..kinda crazy...they are def nice especially that southern underground album...congrats on that son thas real real tight...

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
GOOD SHIT MANG!!!!!!

Congratulations, that's very tight.. and now you can use their name to grab even more names! which will make YOU a name!! haha, then fools can pay you hundos for beats!

E

Equality 7-2521

dope shit orpheus. they are dope. make sure you show us the tracks when they are done.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's great news, man. Good luck with that.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
never heard of them guys but congratulations man, that shit is inspiring.

man that Shining Hour beat on your Soundclick is unbelieveably dope, give em that.

sAfE.

members online