johnny damon to the yankees

T

The Bastard

thats just not right . jus more proof that theres no more loyalty in sports.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
While it is nice you know to have that sense of honour and "these are my people this is what I do" people need to realize sports are a business. Personally I don't even like baseball it broes me and is pretty much pointless to me, BUT that doesn't make it any less a sport. And Proffesional sports are business, the players - employees. They have to go wherever will best support them in a financial scene.

T

The Bastard

L. Soul said:
While it is nice you know to have that sense of honour and "these are my people this is what I do" people need to realize sports are a business. Personally I don't even like baseball it broes me and is pretty much pointless to me, BUT that doesn't make it any less a sport. And Proffesional sports are business, the players - employees. They have to go wherever will best support them in a financial scene.
nah not at all. the red sox offered damon 40 million dollars for four years. and he went to the yanke for 52 million for 4 years. that 12 million dollars wasnt gunna break his bank, the guys filthy rich he doesnt need to play for the rest of his life if he didnt want to. its just greed. theres cats on the red sox like wakefield and shilling that took a pay cut to stay in boston, cuz they are real players.on top of that the damon acts like hes mr boston and says hed never play for the yankees. and goes to the yankees. it was a scummy move . i hope he breaks his arm and ends his career i really do. this shit wouldnt happen if there was a salary cap on baseball, its disgusting how much they make.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
nah not at all. the red sox offered damon 40 million dollars for four years. and he went to the yanke for 52 million for 4 years. that 12 million dollars wasnt gunna break his bank, the guys filthy rich he doesnt need to play for the rest of his life if he didnt want to. its just greed. theres cats on the red sox like wakefield and shilling that took a pay cut to stay in boston, cuz they are real players.on top of that the damon acts like hes mr boston and says hed never play for the yankees. and goes to the yankees. it was a scummy move . i hope he breaks his arm and ends his career i really do. this shit wouldnt happen if there was a salary cap on baseball, its disgusting how much they make.

You sayin 12 million dollars aint shit???

Come on homey...I know you're a Red Sox fan but 12 MILLION!!!

It's gonna be a new curse....the curse of Johnny Damon.....

Oh news flash....if there was a salary cap, Boston would be over it too....

StressWon said:
Da, Da, Dadda Da, Da, Da, Dadda,,,,,Start spreadin' the newwwwws,

"I'm leavin todaaaayyy"

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
12 mil to us is crazy 12 to him is not much at al dude makes crazy bills. and that shit IS WACK fuck the yankees

T

The Bastard

if u took 12 million bucks out of damons bank account right now dood wouldnt even know it. that money really isnt shit to him. hes set. his familys set. his unborn grandkids are set, . he shouldnt be playin for money anymore he should be playin because he loves to play. he says he didnt want to leave boston and he tried to stay. fuck him. be a man and say u left for the money. im gonna throw a tomato at that motherfucka when he comes back to fenway. watch me get arrested on national tv too

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Saying 12 million ain't nothin too him ain't true. Yes it's a lot less to him than it is to us, but it's still better money. It's a business he has to do waht he does to get a salary. It's not different from you working for XYZ Company and you've been there a few years. Starting next year they will pay you $90,000 but ABC Company wants your service and will pay you $180,000. Fact is you go with $180,000. If you can do the same work and get paid more for it that's where ya go.

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
It's not just 12 Million,,,it's the franchise,,,face it, every baseball player wants to be a yankee at some point!
SOME FRANCHISE, THEY DONT EVEN ALLOW A PLAYER TO HAVE A PERSONALITY. THEY GUNNA MAKE JOHNNY CUT HIS HAIR AND SHAVE HIS FACE. THATS JUST WRONG

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
This Trade Made Me Give Up On Baseball

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
Awww.....shedding tears for Boston...and Johnny Damon's hair....
lmao....get over it
LOL, CMON MAN WHUCHU KNOW BOUT HAVIN A REAL TEAM OVER THERE

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
.....well im thinking about this..and every year u get at least 2 BIG players..and every year u get eliminated even worse than the year before..lets juss see what happens..me being a boston fan im not gonna be like YEA THIS OUR YEARRRRRR na lets juss see what happens..p.s fuck the yankees