Janet Jackson Exposed!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Justin Timberlake has apologised after ripping off Janet Jackson's top and exposing her right breast at the end of her live Super Bowl half time performance.

Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast, revealing a silver tassle covering her nipple.

After the incident, which was watched by around 140 million viewers around the world, Timberlake stated he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast in the dance routine.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

"I don't think the Super Bowl has ever seen a performance like this," Jackson's choreographer, Gil Duldulao, was quoted as saying. "There are some shocking moments in there...She's doing her job well."

TV network spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said: "CBS deeply regrets the incident." She added that CBS officials attended rehearsals of the half time show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen".

The Super Bowl half time show, which also featured P Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV.

Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said it was "unlikely" MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime.

MTV said the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional."

Attachments

• 0,1445,137475,00.jpg
    0,1445,137475,00.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 251

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was too focused on my chicken to even care and the half -time show show sucked it sounded like sommin from two years ago, all the old tracks - p diddy(why) and to tease us with an outkast track and not feature them, shame. Did MTV think this was one of their award shows, please the Super Bowl is one of the few things I sit with family and enjoy and it was embarassing and shameful not for the accident, but for not providing one moment of class we all can remember. I SAY BOO to MTV..........for ruining a great family moment.

C

Copenhagen

Damn, that's a slappy tit, I thought she had implants. And if the whole thing was unrehearsed, why the hell is she covering her nipple with that silver thing...what kind of kinky shit has she got going on?
Anyway, who really cares. It's a blooper...so fucking what?!? Is that really something that conservative america can get all excited about?
Perhaps it was a publicity stunt... ;)

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well, cope, "conservative america" cares, because they commited to keeping it a family-oriented performance- and didnt. our kids wont grow up and turn into axe murderers or druggies or anything because of it, but they still screwed up- and it does look like it was planned. the only ones REALLY making an issue were the guys at the network that gave the ok.... its just something that people are talking about. its not a REAL issue to anyone else whose job isnt in danger today....

by the way- how is it "conservative america"?- just because thats what the image of the politicians here it doesnt mean the country itself is........ most of our media consists of liberals and most of our entertainers and athletes seem to be liberal as well.....

by the way, KRZY K, heres an "AMEN" to your post...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man dat was intentional. The lyric was "ima have you naked by yhe end of this song" and @ dat moment he pulled the covering off. I have a close up pic (can't post it im on my sidekick) and there's buttons all around the perimiter of where the covering was . Meaninng the cuvoreing was bottoned on to be torn off easily. Like tearaway warm up pants.

Also that wasn't a nipple covering , as I originaly thought too, it was her nipple ring which im shocked cause IT WAS PLANED so she should have had a nipple covering. (I guess she thought that nipple ring would be ennuff)lol.

Again I have the close up pic. Real close up and clear.
I can't post it cause im on my sidekick but ill be happy yo email it to any of you.
Just email me @ djfantom@tmail.com tell me you from illmuzik and you want the pic.

Holla.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold you went complicated on us there for a moment. But for crying out to the heavens its just another breast - the way WOMEN \ GIRLS dress these days breast and pum pum is going out of style... Conservative is a word i think reserved for the few remaining who wanna hold on to the traditional America where women wore more clothes and kids cursed less ways and this stupid stunt and the going ons at the Super Bowl is a senseless attack against the class and heirloom tradition one of our nations biggest traditions.........My conclusion IS TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE,,

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
???? whaaaaaaaaaaa??? ok, looks like you went and got complicated this time krzy..... explain? i'm lost- you made a kind of ambiguous statement there....

i was simply explaining why everyone had the reaction they did. everyone is talking about it because, i mean, thats just something you talk about when it happens...... people will forget about it in another few days.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Sorry Miss Jackson.....

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I knew she did on purpose heres proof, finally:

In a statement released Monday night, Jackson said it was a last-minute stunt that went awry.

"The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals. MTV was completely unaware of it," Jackson said. "It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended — including the audience, MTV, CBS and the NFL."

nospe

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ah so what 1.2 seconds of Miss Jacksons Nipps!
Even Prez. Bush admitted "I wish I hadn't missed it!"

Janet ain't that fine anywayz When J. Dupri beats that up @ night and he looks into her eyes while shes riding on-top it like looking @ "off the wall" or "thriller" miacheal!