I'm Back From NY

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
WOW!
I love it out there. It was a little colder then what I like but damn I had fun. I almost got into it with some cats from out there. They was hatin' on ya boy out there. They didn't like to see some outta towners poppin' Champagne bottles and baggin' there bitches. Its all good though, they didn't want to see the 6'6'' 230 frame .... LOL !!!! But man its a whole different animal out there. I need to get back there real soon.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
lmao@cold truth

Fade,
I was out there for my music career. I had a meeting with EliteADM its a Marketing and Promotion company that helps with radio, etc. You know that song I did with Lil' Flip. Where pushing that right now to be a single since Flip has a new album out along with his new single "Game Over" ... He also is on a remix with Beyonce. I guess you can say we are riding his coat tails. But whatever it takes right? Its a different version then the one on my soundclick page. I actually have 3 different versions.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Now y'all see being big has its advantages, I know cats who've been in New York not even a month and get mugged. I've been here almost two years and not a scratch, I dont think its wise to come after a 6' 3" hombre packing 200 + lbs, its not healthy I tell ya. But Mad glad to see another fan of NYC, its dirty over here, but the flagrant, sinful lifestyles are off the hook and chains for real, I am already addicted to easy goings and the fact there is actually every nationality of women in the world crammed into this small city. A chance to savor every flavor, nah mean.........so, do come again.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
ahh man!!!! ..... I seen some fuckin' beautiful women out there. I got at this one, she says she's a model for Roca wear but you know I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. Bitch was bad though. 5'9" hips like you wouldn't believe, perfect tits, Smooth caramel skin. Out in the Bay Area there ain't nothin' but men ..... its fuckin sick. Its like a sausage party at every club. You have to race to holla at a female. Thats why there attitudes are fucked up out here. They get too much attention and there ego's get boosted. They think there gods gift to man kind. But in NY it was different. Them chicks are cool ..... down to earth .... they know there a dime a dozen out there in NY so they have to be on there p's and q's ....

D

dr_fr3sh

bro, just wait until it gets nicer out...skin hunting in NY is CRAZY when it gets spring/summer time...all them clothes start getting smaller and more skin gets to see the light...i swear if u go kick it at washington square park on a nice friday, sat, sunday...ur gonna have whiplash from checking all the birds...holla

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Man I slipped up .... I didn't even take any pics ..... I was rippin' and runnin' before I left for NY and didn't have time to even prepare that well. Then when I got out there It slipped my mind because I was having too much fun.

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo welcome back Mad...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
DAMN, THiS NiGGA MADE NEW YoRK SoUND LiKE A FUCKiN PARADiSE, WHAT PART oF NEW YoRK DiD YoU Go To, i BEEN HERE MY WHoLE LiFE AND i AiNT NEVER HAD iT THAT GoOD...LOL, NAH BUT iF YoU STAY oUT HERE LoNG ENoUGH YoULL FiND THAT THE BiTCH ATTiTUDES ARE JUST AS BAD oUT HERE.

i REALLY DoNT LiKE little flip AS A MATTER oF FACT i DoNT LikE HiM AT ALL BUT iTS GoOD To SEE NiGGAS iS MAKiN MoVES, i WANNA HEAR THAT JOiNT.

BiG HUSKY ASS FoOTBALL PLAYiN ASSES.DAMN RiGHT YoU DoNT FiGHT DUDES LiKE YALL, NiGGAS LiKE YALL GET SHoT, CANT MiSS A BiG ASS TARGET ANYWAY.LOL

iM CoMiN To CALi APRiL 14TH, HoLLA!!!
CiTY BoY

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
lil flip? that big styll....keep makin moves

You say you get every nationality of women in NY?? Anyone been to Toronto before?? Mulicultural capitol of the world I tell ya!!!!!.....I'm white, and I'm definately a minority up here, but I still love the T Dot!! If you guys haven't been, plan a trip....The clubs are banging, ladies are sexy as hell, and for the most part, you don't gotta worry bout gettin shot like in NY....lol....unless you in Scarborough where I'm from...hahaha

Here's a question for y'all.....I'm registered to attend Full Sail in Orlando for Recording Arts...in September....Anyone heard of Full Sail, or familiar with the program?? I'll post this in a new thread..lol

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
DAMN, THiS NiGGA MADE NEW YoRK SoUND LiKE A FUCKiN PARADiSE, WHAT PART oF NEW YoRK DiD YoU Go To, i BEEN HERE MY WHoLE LiFE AND i AiNT NEVER HAD iT THAT GoOD...LOL, NAH BUT iF YoU STAY oUT HERE LoNG ENoUGH YoULL FiND THAT THE BiTCH ATTiTUDES ARE JUST AS BAD oUT HERE.

i REALLY DoNT LiKE little flip AS A MATTER oF FACT i DoNT LikE HiM AT ALL BUT iTS GoOD To SEE NiGGAS iS MAKiN MoVES, i WANNA HEAR THAT JOiNT.

BiG HUSKY ASS FoOTBALL PLAYiN ASSES.DAMN RiGHT YoU DoNT FiGHT DUDES LiKE YALL, NiGGAS LiKE YALL GET SHoT, CANT MiSS A BiG ASS TARGET ANYWAY.LOL

iM CoMiN To CALi APRiL 14TH, HoLLA!!!
CiTY BoY

I never said I like Lil' Flip ..... honestly I don't like him but I'd rather do a song with someone who sold over 1 million copies on his first album on a major, then my boy from around the block.
Ya feel me?

members online