Illmuzik Meetup: Shadeed Checks Relic in Charlotte, NC

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
My favorite part of this whole music business is actually getting out and meeting people -
I think that being accessible is one of the biggest factors in my success and a lost art
amongst many people who rise to some sort of prominence or "importance" in the music biz.

I was in Charlotte over the weekend as a featured panelist for the 3rd Hood Hard Day Conference at the Crowne Plaza.

Just so happens Illmuzik's own Relic is based in Charlotte as well. There were some changes in my itinerary but I wanted to make sure that I got over there to hang out for a few.

I rolled over to Relic's place and checked out the studio and even did an interview with Illmuzik Radio that I'm sure you'll hear really soon. He also had some good insights on the Charlotte music scene and its current state.

He actually blessed me with my VERY OWN Rough Intelligent Productions sticker and lots of good CDs to take with me on the road to the next destination.

Didn't get a chance to meet Step but its all good, with all the new relationships forged during the trip in the Carolina region, I'm positive that I'll be back.

Post up the pic Relic lol.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Word up I'll do it when I get home from work, we had a good time although it was short because Shadeed had to get back to the conference.
I think we were both hungover lol..
Anyway the interview went well, and I should be getting the interview to Fade soon, its alwys cool to have a fellow Illmuzik member pulling up in your driveway! lol
Shadeed if you ever are back down this way , you have a place to stay,hangout record,party, whatever man!
Thanks for comming through!

Additionally Shadeeed has a GREAT grasp on the industry!
It was great to have such a cool person to just sit and kick knowledge and be so open to help right there in person!
www.theindieplanet.com

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Shadeed and I

here it is!
Im hung over.

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 114
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 123

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
daamm thats a name from the past...

I do need to put up some art work, my immediate concern was getting diffussors and sound absorbancy on the walls. Which then took up all the poster space, I do have some artwork not pictured in the, but its on the floor and not hung up yet.
I'll take more pics and post em up.