IllMuzik.com's Reinvented (ReMixtape) FINAL CALL! + Track Listing

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Updated with back cover and track list.

READ THE FIRST POST. This is a DIFFERENT THREAD now.

Edit: can a mod change the title of this thread to the one i edited to. thanks.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ok so here are the front and back covers of the mixtape. Please PM me with any contact info you would like added to the back cover.

Watermarked until printing.
Front
IllMuzikCover01.gif

Back
IllMuzikBackCover01.gif

Comments, Complaints (don't care), suggestions? =]

Thanks for all participating! Small processing on some tracks is necessary before posting up the final download link.

This thread is for any last minute changes, so make them known.

Nova.

Looks clean dude.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Looks nice.

None of my business, I guess, but..ah...um...7 producers on 19 tracks is hardly representative of what Illmuzik has to offer talentwise is it? Did you just not get many submissions or what? Just asking.

P.S. Who's Geniuz?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
After a long enough time period passed to where no one was submitting tracks, i worked with what I had, and i think everyone who submitted something got on the tape. And those who did submit, submitted more than one, which was great.

If you wished to represent IllMuzik, you could have submitted. I'd gladly accept one now :)

btw, this isn't an official illmuzik mixtape, its just us members getting bored and throwing something together to get a possible look. that's all.

edit: Geniuz is MadScientist on Ill

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
its only remixes then?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
id guess the same. maybe the next should be more broad.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
After a long enough time period passed to where no one was submitting tracks, i worked with what I had, and i think everyone who submitted something got on the tape. And those who did submit, submitted more than one, which was great.

If you wished to represent IllMuzik, you could have submitted. I'd gladly accept one now :)

btw, this isn't an official illmuzik mixtape, its just us members getting bored and throwing something together to get a possible look. that's all.

edit: Geniuz is MadScientist on Ill

Fair enough, I wasn't having a go at you. I would have thought more people would have submitted something. I didn't submit anything cause I don't think anything of mine would have been up to standard but there's a lot of talent here that I thought might have.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Fair enough, I wasn't having a go at you. I would have thought more people would have submitted something. I didn't submit anything cause I don't think anything of mine would have been up to standard but there's a lot of talent here that I thought might have.

Nah its cool, I didn't think you were coming at me or anything. The track listing is not final or anything, and I'm still accepting submissions. As printing and shipping to the dj's i'm giving them to is not complete yet.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Ok so here are the front and back covers of the mixtape. Please PM me with any contact info you would like added to the back cover.

Watermarked until printing.
Front
IllMuzikCover01.gif

Back
IllMuzikBackCover01.gif

Comments, Complaints (don't care), suggestions? =]

Thanks for all participating! Small processing on some tracks is necessary before posting up the final download link.

This thread is for any last minute changes, so make them known.

Nova.

Looks good, but the track list are kind of hard to read. A white border around the font would clear that up though. Just my 2 cents.
I would have tried this, but I can't line up vocals to my beats for shit. I never spent to much time trying though.lol.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
There's a white outerglow with noise around the text, otherwise it wouldn't be visable at all! haha but i'll bring up the opacity on the outer glow and see if that helps.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Looks nice.

None of my business, I guess, but..ah...um...7 producers on 19 tracks is hardly representative of what Illmuzik has to offer talentwise is it? Did you just not get many submissions or what? Just asking.

P.S. Who's Geniuz?

LOL I'm the long lost step child of Illmuzik .... The Mad Scientist also known as Geniuz

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
I got an ill beat on the way that is gonna be perfect for a certain remix, so it would be good to have another one of these. Remixes and non-remixes.
Haha for sure homie, well seeing how this mixtape is dedicated to remixes, why not submit that for this one and get someone to spit over a beat for the next illcomp =] either way works though

Looking good so far.

Cant wait to be able to download this and spread the word.

Props for spearheading this Sanova.
No doubt thanks to everyone for participating thus far.

Sanova, lets stop fuckin around and do a new ill comp mixtape, with artists or remixes or w/e..

I'm down most def!

members online