IllMuzik.com Re-Mix Tape

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Just a free mixtape CD with beats by us, lyrics by mainstream artists we like. I did a few remixes and some DJ's wanted some new music for the club, I figured its a good look to get exposure. Just seeing who all would be interested, else end up doing it myself.

Edit: Again, this will be a freely distributed mixtape. Cover art and printing will be courtesy of GrandStaffDesign, and you may email your remixes (with a short intro maybe of just your name) to sanovamedia@gmail.com

When I get about 18 tracks I'll start submitting songs to DJ's and we'll see how many we actually have to work with.

This is actually the future of hip-hop websites where they will start acting as lightweight production companies - putting out projects of its members and/or finding new talent. If you got the time, all should participate.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea its easy, i tried the time stretch feature in reaper and its pretty great. just alt+drag it and it stretchs accordingly, perfectly preserving pitch (as it should).

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
thanks 7th angel, at this rate we'll get this done sooner than later

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
wtf are the mainstream rappers ? lol, i just checked a chart and the names piss me off already hahaha what are you guys using

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68