I need help, STAT

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Sup peoples, somethings fucking up at the worst possible time an I need some help.

I'm trying to export a beat as a .wav and i have the "Split Mixer Tracks" button selected. I've done this thousands of times i seriously dont get why its messing up on this one beat. Anyways, I click on "start" for it to render and I get this error message.

"Couldnt create the "SONG NAME" fruity slicer file. Please check that no other application is currently using it. "

This is a beat that i've sold and i'm trying to burn this to a cd to be sent off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also... I just exported a different beat the same exact way before I got to this one and it worked fine, just like it always has the hundreds of times i've done this before.

To make matters worse, I cant get the FL website to recognize my user name and password and all that (I actually bought FL, it's not pirated). Seems I cant catch a break, someone help!!

Much appreciated,

Peace!!

-5th

bisit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is FL the only program open? If it is, you may want to save and reboot and try with FL alone. This happens to me sometimes when I have Fl and Acid open at the same time.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
FL was the only program running. that's part of my confusion too though.. there is nothing else going on or running. To cope with this, i'm just exporting each track 1 by 1.

This is working.. the .wav exporting works fine it just wont let me use that convenience option of "Split Mixer Tracks". Now i'm just soloing each track on the mixer and exporting it.

Ah well, i can work around this for now. I didnt think of that before. Still though, if anyone has any insight to this, help a brotha out!!

Peace

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my only suggestion for now would be to go to your directory where your are exporting your split mixer tracks to and delete what it has tried to create. then just try it again.

sounds that its trying to export a file thats already been created or currupted after export and cant access it again for the reason, it might be in use by another program or is partially already on your computter and is currupt and cant override.

when it tells you what file name wont export, try finding where that file routs to your mixer in flstudio and take it off. (I suspect something your using with fl slicer) after you have removed it then try exporting the mixer tracks without it then just use the record out feature like previously mentioned for that 1 file that originally didn't work.

this sort of thing will happen to me at lest once every 70 flp files or it will just tell me the file is straight up currupt upon opening it.

peace

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Iszazial, thank you. That sounds like a great idea i will try that next time for sure. I went ahead and spent about 3 hours exporting it by soloing out each mixer track because time was against me, but that makes sense.

Thank you, an thanks to everyone else who helped.

I'm good for now!!

Peace