i need help on ik multimedia total workstation 2 and fruity loops 8

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i just purchased ik total workstation 2 which includes 5 plugins sample tank 2.5, sample moog, miroslav, sonik synth 2, and sampletron. i cant seem to get sampletank and sonik synth to play. the sounds are not working when i try to play it it says part1 instruments not found so im stuck there with them also i cant seem to get to load these vst plugins into fruity loops studio 8 i tried to goto channel and the more and i cant see them on the fast scan so please help me out i need this badly thanks in advance

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
double check to make sure u installed the vst's to the same vst folders as all ur vst's .... and for sample tank and sonik synth make sure that in the prefs that it points to the librarys ... In sample tank if the name of the sounds are on the left then it should be there to load but never had a problem like that b4 ....

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
when i first put the cds in to load the vst programs on the computer it does not ask to place it in a specific folder but how can i do that when i put the cds in to download

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
well in fruity goto top options/file settings and change the vst extra search folder to direct to the IK plugins folder if thats where there at or most of times there is a vst folder in the c:/ drive .... see if that helps

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i dont even see a .dll file for some of the applications only the philharmonik has a .dll file and when i put it in the vsts files in fruity loops when it loads up it says it was installed wrong and ive done this twice can someone help me out please

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i fixed the sample tank and sonik synth problem with the sounds now i just need to know how do i load these vsts into fruity loops studio

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
flplugins.jpg

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
thanks for that but it did not help me out its like flstudio is not recognizing i have these other vsts on the computer please help

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok but did u find a vst folder in the c:/ drive? ..... If so reinstall the plugins to this folder and it should work .... I have used all these plugins u are trying to use in fruity also .... So i know they work in there and i have never had a problem ... Just reinstall and take ur time when doing this so u dont miss when it ask u where to install the vst plugins .....

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
when i load the cds to download the plugins it doesnt ask where to save them to also i did find the vst it was c/programfiles/imageline/flstudio/plugins/vst

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
help me step by step please and i appreciate the help
i just put the cd in side of the plugins and i saved it to c;programfiles/vstplugins
the next step is im to put the cds with the sounds with the vsts
and can u tell me what to do after this step