I Have Arrived

RAWKAS

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What's up to all yall music heads. This the guy RAWKAS (Ryhme Animal Wit Knowledge n Adequate Styles). Coming at yall from Portsmouth, VA. I've been into production now for about 5 years. It has slowed down my writing alot but I still spit that ish. I'm currently working off of the MPC 2000XL (which i use very rarely), Yamaha RS7000, Alesis HR-16, ASR X, and the Motif all going into Nuendo. I look forward to learning a lot of new things I may have never thought about doing and also giving suggestions or advice on topics I have already experimented with. So, get at the dude and stay up.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i'm a long time writter, freestyler and new to beats and rhyme-delivery. first off welcome to illmuzik!! this is a family here. if you have a link to your vocal-rhymes post it, illmuzik doesn't have many mc's {because this is almost strickly a beat making site, thankfully], but i am interested. nice to have you rawkus

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
welcome homie. you rarely use the 2kxl huh? i have a 1k and i'm lookin' to upgrade, let us know if you want to get rid of it.