how to program the drum fills in Mighty D-Block (2 Guns Up)?

K

kool

Hi guys, does anyone know the name of the drums fills or the drum rolls in the Mighty D-Block (2 Guns Up) feat D-Block track? When you listen to the track, the drum sound i am talking about found right after the 2 stabs and before going to the new measure beat.

any help on identify of the name of this drum sound or how to program it on drum machine would very much appreciated all.

thanks y'all.

k

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Either sample a snare roll or program snares at 1/16th or 1/8th beat and make the velocity increase for each hit.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'm pretty sure that those came from a triton. I got one and in the triton there is a snare roll that rolls until you hit the other snare. The snare sounds exactly identical to the one in that song so it may be.

K

kool

thank you Vince and One. much appreciation to your help. if i can, anyone can point me where i can download that sample? :_)

again, thanks very much!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
just re-create it....don't be so useless

take a snare sound you like, and replay it. That fill lasts 1 beat. To my ear, it sounds like its four 1/32nd notes, followed by two 1/16th notes. try adding a little flam, reverb and effect to wet up the sound and make it sound like its a single sample.

This is MUSIC people...be creative with your shit. If you like something, there are a milion ways to achieve it. Downloading and copying other ppls samples aint it...well, maybe it is if you're lazy like that.

B

Burna

djswivel said:
just re-create it....don't be so useless

take a snare sound you like, and replay it. That fill lasts 1 beat. To my ear, it sounds like its four 1/32nd notes, followed by two 1/16th notes. try adding a little flam, reverb and effect to wet up the sound and make it sound like its a single sample.

This is MUSIC people...be creative with your shit. If you like something, there are a milion ways to achieve it. Downloading and copying other ppls samples aint it...well, maybe it is if you're lazy like that.

Cosigns.

K

kool

hey man, i don't have the skill yet ... calm down. don't get me wrong. i did try to recreate it and fail. I was not so happy with the sound i created, therefore, i am looking for that sound. be honest man ... have you ever been in my situation? perhaps not nowsadays but when you just started. one day i'll be like you with all those skill of making all types of beats and sounds, just like "you". but i'll be doing 1 thing different from you thought .... helping others without bashing them. it's not neccessary to be that way, kid.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
yo man, im not bashing AT ALL...If the post seemed a little harsh, my apologies...You gotta learn to take some creative critisism and use it to step your game up....when I said dont be useless, it was all in good fun...Didn't mean to offend or disrespect at all....But for real, this is music, and if you want to be the best at what you do, you need to experiment. Nothing great comes easily. We are all musicians in one for or another here, and to me, the essence of real music is based on excellence, not mediocrity...

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
all it is a orchestral snare roll.. you can recreate that with the tip swivel gave or just look for orchestral drum and snare samples.

members online