how to get keyboard sounds into computer

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what upp bruhs ima newb just tryin to figure out some shit.
anways i mostly just have drum, kick, snare samples and stuff on my comp so far but i wanna get a keyboard so i can make melodies etc. so my question is how would i be able to get the sounds from the keyboard into the program im using (acid pro 4, cool edit pro 2).

thanks in advance

ps any reccomendations on keyboards would be greatly appreciated.

hpno

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
all you really need is a Controller keyboard and some VST's (virtual Instruments) unless you got a Big Budget and you want to Get a Motif , Triton , Fantom Etc.. those are high end keyboards .

I would Recommend Geting Reason 2.5 or 3.0 Because Reason Has its Own Sound Modules Which are Fairly Good and the Program it's self is Very easy to use

I use Reason 3.0 and an Old Midi Controller My dad got me a few years ago and Im Good 2 Go .

Ezz

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey thanks man ya i want reason just not in the financial situation right now.
where would you get these VST's? anyone know? thanks.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
do some homework. you should find tons of em

ill o.g.
You can use Reason, FL Studio, Cubase. inside those programs you can use the VST they supply to trigger you soundz, through the MIDI.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
you can buy the Vst's you can buy Reason , or you can do it the illegal way First c hoice is the best but i dont see anything wrong with downloading a few if you just wanna see if your really into making beats