how many of your beats do you actually like?

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
we all know that EVERY beat we make cant be a banger (well most of us know that) so what is the ratio of the beats U like and the Beats you dont really care to much for....for me id say for every tight beat i make there are at least 3 that i made that i didnt like and probably didnt keep.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its really depends on my creative mood, sometimes i cant come up with stuff and 1 out of like 10 is good, then sometimes ill be poppin off these hot beats and everyone of them are hot, and in between that, its about 50/50

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i get 4 shit ones... in those 4 shit ones... there is one that everyone likes... then after that i make a real banger... and the cycle starts again...

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I only like about 30% of my beats, but Ive, kept almost every single one Ive made. I got like 800 beats on my computer.

E

Equality 7-2521

i like all my beats when i start making them but by the time i come close to finishing them, i dont like them anywhere near as much.

im always starting again

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Mr. Messenger
i like all my beats when i start making them but by the time i come close to finishing them, i dont like them anywhere near as much.

im always starting again

I'll second that!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
ill third that...yea i wish i kept all my beats even if i didnt like em. i gotta bad habbit of jus deletin em and startin over. i jus think its a good habbit to keep all your material.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I KEEP ALL MY SHIT REGARDLESS OF TRASH OR NOT, I HAVE A HARD TIME OF LETTIN SHIT GO...LOL
SOMETIMES I CAN LAYOUT ABOUT 10 BEATS IN A SINGLE SITTING, JUST GETTIN THE SAMPLES RIGHT AND ILL LISTEN TO EM ALL A COUPLE TIMES, FOR SOME REASON THEY ALWAYS SOUND SIMILAR TO ME, BUT ILL LEAVE EM AND THEN COME BACK LATA FINISH EM AND DISTIGUISH THE BANGERS FROM THE ILL SHIT IN A FEW DAYS TIME.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Originally posted by J-malice
yea i wish i kept all my beats even if i didnt like em. i gotta bad habbit of jus deletin em and startin over. i jus think its a good habbit to keep all your material.

I just deleted about 28 beats... wish i kept em... :headbang:

C

Crate Raider

im a perfectionist with my ish....i like em all pretty much

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Originally posted by Guevara
I KEEP ALL MY SHIT REGARDLESS OF TRASH OR NOT, I HAVE A HARD TIME OF LETTIN SHIT GO...LOL

Damn straight, lol, i could never delete a beat no matter how bad, i dont know why lol

E

Equality 7-2521

i only delete my shit when i have remade it and no longer need the old shit version.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
^^^^ i just started doin that... remakin all my beats that i wasn't 100% happy with...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i like all m ybeats, honestly, but there is a difference betwen liking it and recognizing what would sell, what what would work as an actual song, things like that...... i recognize what has potential for actual success and what doesnt, and a lot do and a lot dont, and i am often suprised at the reactions of others to the same tracks.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i like all my beats, every beat got a certain mood to it in which i am in.. some beats are crap, some beats are cool, some beats are bangers. the general public would like my bangers but hate my crappy beats but there are some so called crappy beats of mine that i enjoy more than my bangers..
i almost still got every beat i ever made, but i aint in this as long as most.. it's very rare for me to delete a beat..

TrustNo1

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
most of my beats get deleted withint their first hour of being alive. i only keep the ones that i would listen to if it wasn't me.

members online