How Come?

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
Me and my girl just broke up right. Actually she did the breaking up but that's a whole nother topic. So anyway, I vowed to myself that the next chick that I talk to has to be REALLY into hip hop or just music (mostly hiphop). So I've started my search and I have found that only a few females are really into hiphop. Maybe it's just in KC but it seems as if there are none. Why is that? And is it the same way wherever you are?

Oh yeah...
And why IS Jadakiss as hard as it gets?<--(head scratcher)

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the only girls that are really into hip-hop got dreadlocks.
dreadlocks on girls is nasty.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Vince said:
the only girls that are really into hip-hop got dreadlocks.
dreadlocks on girls is nasty.

Thats gotta be one of the most igonrant statements ive heard in my entire life man

Girls with dreds are nasty???? what kinda females you be hanging around.

I come from a family of women who all have locks(or some sort of natural hair)

Alot of the women i have dated have had locks, and i assure you these women are beautful. Locks is one of the most beautful hairstyles around man.....

seriouly , think before u speak......

class....

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
classic said:
Thats gotta be one of the most igonrant statements ive heard in my entire life man

Girls with dreds are nasty???? what kinda females you be hanging around.

I come from a family of women who all have locks(or some sort of natural hair)

Alot of the women i have dated have had locks, and i assure you these women are beautful. Locks is one of the most beautful hairstyles around man.....

seriouly , think before u speak......

class....

damn calm down.....i think he was playing. Dreads are sexy as hell, especially when the female is light skinned and the locks are honey blonde......shiiiit.

anyway....back to the thread. There are a lot of females that are into hip-hop, well i know down here in the south. you just have to look.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
dreads are sexy. sometimes they smell, but when they are well kept they turn me on for sure.

I like to pull on em.

I've dated some hardcore hip hop chicks, and in my opinion it kind of sucks!!!!!

You'll end up getting in arguments of who's dope and who's wack and her "hip hopness" will really start to piss you off... hehe, or maybe that's just me.

My girl just likes anything I make and that's about it heh.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
YEa sorry for getting off topic, its already been a long day and that shit just rubbed me the wrong way. My mother has dreds...

Anyway, i find that is very rare to find a women who is truly into hip hop. I lucked out once and it was great. She was fine, and she knew her hip hop history. I can honestly say we had some of the best damn times in the world
We would have great sex , and then afterward put on outkast and sit there and argue which MC had the best first album.

Jay-z-reasonable doubt
Nas illmatic
Outkast- southernplaistic....

It was great man, and i really took it for granted.
Honestly most chicks these days dont have a clue, u may have one or 2 that listen to the hip hop R&B stuff but most arent really into hip hop.

Most of the times u will have to school them yourself

class...

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Eurydice said:
There Are Plenty Of Woman Who Are Serious Hip Hop Heads,

THEN WHY DONT U HOOK US UP WITH SOME OF UR FREIENDS... GIRLIE.... J/K... WELL I AM... I CAN SPEAK FOR THE REST OF THESE...... MEN....

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Freakwncy said:
THEN WHY DONT U HOOK US UP WITH SOME OF UR FREIENDS... GIRLIE.... J/K... WELL I AM... I CAN SPEAK FOR THE REST OF THESE...... MEN....

I NEED TO HOOK MY SELF UP BEFORE I WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE...

Quack

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
damn calm down.....i think he was playing. Dreads are sexy as hell, especially when the female is light skinned and the locks are honey blonde......shiiiit.

anyway....back to the thread. There are a lot of females that are into hip-hop, well i know down here in the south. you just have to look.

Light-skinned? Wow, the Color Complex alive and well.

One!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hah, sorry if anyone got offended. it was a bad joke.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
Whats Wrong With Light Skinned Woman?

not a damn thing. they too sexy, even the thick ones, i am a sucker for a redbone.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Eurydice said:
Whats Wrong With Light Skinned Woman?

Nothing, It's nice as hell... but it's one in many shades...

To the topic... Finding a girl who like hiphop is nice only that's what you're looking for. It's just one of many things that you can look for in a girl... As for me, most of the girls I hooked un with are into hiphop, so I cant really complain. but that has to do with my circle of friends... most people I know are into it.

But yeah, there are close to no girls interested and Eurydice's article was about that, wasn't it?

"If hiphop is not respecting girls why should girls be interested in it?" (that's what I hear all the time, when I ask)

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Redbones all day everyday.....Actually all woman.....anyway back to the subject....It is a rareity to find a girl whose hip hop knowledge goes past Biggie and 2pac if that far.....At least in my neighborhood.....I have run across a couple of girls, but its usually an obsession with them which ends up scaring the shyt out of me

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree with Hoppa.

You may find a girl who digs hip-hop, but you will jus have another thing to fight about.
Plus alot of these hip-hop chicks take it too seroiusly and start to think that they are hard or somethin. Thats a straight turn off.

I met this white chick from Seattle who is all into the bay area rap scene. You know, Celly Cell, B-Legit, E-40. She cool and shit, but its like whats the big deal? You never lived in Northren Cali. I'm just tryin to figure out how this chick identifies herself with these rappers.

I'm still gonna fuck her though. Ima have her sayin "Sprinkle me man".