Hottest in the game!!

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
funny thing is, i was telling my girl a couple months ago that this dude was going to be the next one to blow. i listened to a track, and thought it was horrible....that to me, said that he was going to be the next big thing. LOL. ffwd 2 months, and she comes home talking about how everybody at her job is excited about dude and hyping him up. i told her the same thing about kendrick lamar (although i didn't think he was trash. i like kendrick) and tito lopez (i like tito too)....damn...maybe i need to be an A&R. let's wait and see what tito does before i start filling out applications. lol.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
funny thing is, i was telling my girl a couple months ago that this dude was going to be the next one to blow. i listened to a track, and thought it was horrible....that to me, said that he was going to be the next big thing. LOL. ffwd 2 months, and she comes home talking about how everybody at her job is excited about dude and hyping him up. i told her the same thing about kendrick lamar (although i didn't think he was trash. i like kendrick) and tito lopez (i like tito too)....damn...maybe i need to be an A&R. let's wait and see what tito does before i start filling out applications. lol.
Funny cuz I have that same ear, Im like "THAT SUX" I said that about PE the first time I heard them and now of course Im a huge fan lol. And they are in the RRHOF. ..
Another funny story , I just hit play and one of the grandkids came in grinning ear to ear saying " You like him?? I LOVE him.." LOL So yeah dont believe him, just watch.
Ill say this , I like the actual "recording" its mixed well and a high 5 to the engineer.

members online