Hilary Would Nuke Iran

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I guess we could always re-elect Bush , or whoever the GOP thinks we ought to have..
I cant see this at work, but she isnt going to Nuke Iran....
If she is saying that she would she's stealing Obamas lines, he said that if neccessary he would use nukes IF neccessary..Thats the point of nukes.

There is no point in nukes except mass death, the whole deterent bullshit is just that, bullshit.
The US is the only country to ever use nukes. It should remain the last, I thought we had learned from the suffering and long term problems with using nukes in ww2. What have we forgotten the effects of a nuke already? Anyone that is willing to use them is seriously in need of psychotherapy. The only person running for president that has any sense of decency is Ron Paul. Nearly all the others are bought and paid for, ie puppets to the cause. That includes Clinton, Obama, Guiliani. The 3 that will be the front runners. You should look into the whole Biosphere Diversity Plan that is UN controlled, it gave vast areas of the USA to the control of the UN, it happened a few years ago, it was Bill Clinton that signed it away.

Dont EVER think the Iran which is a proven State Sponser of terrorism wouldnt use Nukes , when it was much less neccessary.

Iran doesnt have nukes? They want nuclear reactors.
Its like threatening to shoot a child because hes a bad little child and in the future he might shoot you.
Iran has no way of nuking the US, or anyone else for that matter, so why is it justified to nuke them? what because they hate the Capitalism and hyposcrisy and corrupted morals that have taken us so down hill. I can very much understand why that could be hated, as well as the US being the worlds police force, launching pre emptive attacks on much weaker countries. The US doesnt make it hard for corrupt leaders from other countries to take advantage of its downfalls to gain popular support among there own people.
For your information, its the US that is the worlds biggest sponsor of terror. Blowing stuff up to change a countries leadership and funding coups. Google Terrorstorm and watch the movie online for a breif history of western sponsored terror in other countries. Its all true. Many of the things you accuse Iranians of you are guilty of yourself. I need to make a point, would you like all americans to be judged on its govt's actions. I dont think so, So why do you judge the iranians on there govt's actions, have you ever known any iranians? I have known one and he was a great guy.
I have the utmost respect for the troops that do their job and fight the wars for profit that their leaders send to them, but while they are away on wars miles from home, who defends if we get attacked?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Its like threatening to shoot a child because hes a bad little child and in the future he might shoot you.
^ But see I subscribe to that philosophy lol..

ALL Iranians are stinky and eat cuss cuss nuff said there.. I jest of course, I never said all Iranians are bad just that their theocracy gov is insane and not that they HAVE nukes but IF they got them they would sure as hell desiminate them..

"Many of the things you accuse Iranians of you are guilty of yourself."
^lol, I never did any of that, I was home havin a beer.

"I need to make a point, would you like all americans to be judged on its govt's actions."
^ haha you prove mine by saying that we are the biggest sponsers of world terrorism.
Besides we already are..Right now everybody hates us..All of us..Al-Queada would not hesitate to or descriminate in killing every last one of us (and you guys too) that didnt fall into their line of thinking as well.

Al-Queada would not hesitate to or descriminate in killing every last one of us (and you guys too) that didnt fall into their line of thinking as well.

And who created al quaeda? so to destroy al quaeda we destroy iran?

"Many of the things you accuse Iranians of you are guilty of yourself."
^lol, I never did any of that, I was home havin a beer.

LOL

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
No, to destroy Al-Queada every UK and US citizen needs to commit suicide, that will make the rest of the world happy and free to be forced into Islam, no form of capitalism will exsist and everything will be bunnies and Ice cream. :spinny:

Al-Queada isnt in Iran that I know of..at least not in strength , theyd be trying to overthrow the gov there if they were.

LOL ... thats classic... they used a clip from Terminator 2. But anyways N. Korea is who we should worry about not Iran.

Yeah its N korea making all the threats, but why no talk of nuking them? Oh because a) they have no natural resources and b) they might retaliate and so might China.

No, to destroy Al-Queada every UK and US citizen needs to commit suicide, that will make the rest of the world happy and free to be forced into Islam, no form of capitalism will exsist and everything will be bunnies and Ice cream. :spinny:

LOLOL. I think you are onto something, its a plan.

O

open mind

all politicians are EVIL they got a lil troll in their brain that constantly whispers "if u do bad things i give u more power":chatterbox:

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Dont EVER think the Iran which is a proven State Sponser of terrorism wouldnt use Nukes , when it was much less neccessary.

Look up the U.N. reports though Rel, it will be at least 20 years before they can have any nuclear capability as in the sense of weapons.

Also, the only chemicals found in Iraq that could have been used as weapons were destabilized from time. The chemicals in question that the Bush Administration are using we're lethal up to about 99. Chemical weapons don't have much of a shelf life. I heard this from a Marine who was over there. To think these countries are any threat to the States is ridiculous.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
haha speaking of... the office that was set up to find chemical weapons in Iraq shut down today..

As they were cleaning it out (this is down the street FROM the UN in NYC) guess what they found?

Yep, CHEMICAL WEAPONS!! NO SHIT, in a back room lololol..Been sitting there for ten years!

This too on NPR today!!!
OOHHH THERE they are! I knew we put em somewhere.
Craziest thing about going to get the WMD's is I knew we sold em to them..So of course theyll have em...
Nope..Where did they go???

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Just got to watch the vid..This is dumb as fuck just fuckin anarchist propaganda..using terminator 2..
Your gonna hear ALOT about "The Table" commin up..like we playin War Hammer 3k..lol
Dave, if you lived here you woulda joined one of these militias!!! We got em in the south like crazy!
Go to a gun show and walk out with like 3 AK's and some paranoid propaganda dvd's!
Build a bunker and all that!!(with the studio of course)
lol, that aint a dis Im sayin we got shit here thats common like that..
I cant see the US "nuking" someone if they/we didnt after 9-11..
OK you can go off on me now , ion care you still my man !! lol

The rest of yall might not know that we do this on AIM too for hours lol..

*HAL VOICE* : Dave.. You should calm down, All is well.. Have some Soylent Green and relax..
WE know what is best Dave.. What are you doing? Im opening the outer hatch Dave...
My God its full of stars.. :twitcy:
get into american football .. I root for manchester untied its all better see?

O

open mind

Yeah Man Fuck The Politics They Get Paid To Handle The Props Of Your Country Dont Fuck Up Your Head With Politics Get A Pussy And Call It A Day Ahahaha

Aint That Against The Rule Talkin Bout Politics? Fade? Anyone Hello? Ahahah

:GEEK:

oh oh time for another chain massacre!! BRUUUUUUUUUM BRUUUUUUUUUM
HE? DAMN!
need to refill the oil from my chain saw.LETS GO TO IRAQ AND GET SUM OIL HEHEHEH HEHEH! OUCH POLITICS AGAIN THERE U GO HAAHAH

O

open mind

aight.

*leaves his chain saw in the corner and leaves this room silently*

Craziest thing about going to get the WMD's is I knew we sold em to them..So of course theyll have em...
Nope..Where did they go???

They were destroyed with the overview of UN inspectors in 2001 or something like that.
They knew they had been destroyed, the plan was to sneak some in after the attack, but then they got caught doing that too. They majorly fucked up all the plans, the only thing going to plan is the state of Iraq right now.
Read the "Project For A New American Century" PNAC document, see who wrote it, compare to who is in power and you will see that this has been planned since at least 2000. It specifically calls for a new "Pearl Harbour Type Event" IE 911. And for the split of Iraq into 3 regions. Its calls for a US grab of natural resources. And for a pipeline to go through Georgia and Afganistan and other countries in the region. Its written by the people in the US administration. The same people that you rightly point out, took you into vietnam. I say impeach the lot of them based on their owns words and actions. They need to be held accountable for the deaths of all the people that died on 911 and the many many times more that have died since.
I agree that the video is propoganda with the terminator 2 footage, but the footage is just there to make a point of what using a nuke is all about, nukes nowadays are many times more powerful than anything used in Japan, the radiation gets in the wind and kills many innocent people. I can justify and understand the destruction of "HOT" military targets, but when the innocents just like you and me start dying for something thats nothing to do with them, then I have to draw the line. There is nothing collateral about the damage caused by nukes. And I will never justify their use. Also the headline for the page that the video is on says that she threatens to nuke iran, she does no such thing. But she does state her willingness to use them. Also note where the speach was made. If you would like to know who controls many US govt decisions, just look into the links that many of the administration have to Isreal. They are the most powerful lobbying group in the US. Hilary is bought and paid for, She is now a puppet to the NWO. Dont let small things like the wording of the title and the propoganda style of the video get in the way of the message, you need to be more discerning over the information we are bombarded with. The truth is hidden in plain site, in amongst all the bullshit the truth lies. They release sensitive info at strategic moments, around large events that take the story and bury it in amongst say for example "Superbowl" News.
Henry Kissinger & Zigniev Brezinski are 2 of the master planners for this evil despotic scheme. Read Brezinskis "The Grand Chessboard" he tells you what the plan is in it. Find out who he is and how he has influenced US govt decisions. Find out who Carol Quigley is and what influence he had over Bill Clinton. He has also admitted to the whole evil scheme in his own book "Tragedy & Hope" I think it was called but I cant remember. The thing is these people are proud of what they are doing and so frequently admit to what they are doing to brag about it. The New World Order is real, they have admitted all these facts. The stories are just buried deep in a newspaper, or can be found in the congressional records. Beleive me I dont make this stuff up, I wish I did, then there could at least be some hope for the future.
Our govt is still bluntly refusing to launch a public inquiry into 7/7, why? Just like the US govt, they have too much to hide. They have public enquiries over the most trivial of things, why not for something so bloody important. Their unwillingness to cooperate is a sure sign of guilt.

Heres something I saw in the news yesterday, President Musharraf of Pakistan is due to be taken out of power by upcoming new elections. Guess whos running for power, Benazir Bhutto previous Prime Minister, and UK exile. There is also another UK exile that is going to be running for the spot too. I smell a rat.

I dont get much into sport anymore, its a pointless distraction and just a game, what im talking about is real life. People get too emotional over useless games that are just entertainment. Ok your teamsloses, theres always next week.
When your killed by your own government blowing up things in your own country to scare its people into accepting the loss of more freedoms then there is no next week, your dead. And what of all the thousands of troops that return with horrendous injuries, you dont hear much about them, just the dead you hear about if you are lucky.