Hi Good Music Producing People

unaufadox

ILLIEN
I am a Music Producing Bassist who mixes too. I enjoy talking music to like minded people rather than bombarding the innocent with my passionate music inspirations and revelations. I love practising and playing bass (jamming live as well) and learning new music theory to express myself more. I cannot express enough how learning to play bass (and the theory that comes with that decision) changed my music production. I am more deliberate with the emotions I want to convey. The things I am doing are in my signature. Make More Music !

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I am a Music Producing Bassist who mixes too. I enjoy talking music to like minded people rather than bombarding the innocent with my passionate music inspirations and revelations. I love practising and playing bass (jamming live as well) and learning new music theory to express myself more. I cannot express enough how learning to play bass (and the theory that comes with that decision) changed my music production. I am more deliberate with the emotions I want to convey. The things I am doing are in my signature. Make More Music !
Welcome to the ILL!

I swear you're a bot. WTF.

WTF? Who keeps lists of people?
OGBamas Wall.jpg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Nah @Fade I'm no "bot" (you know I hate any and everything A.I.) just love the ILL!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Re: list @Fade don't worry, Search function is an ILLien's best friend :)

unaufadox

ILLIEN
Appreciate that man ! I'll get a bit more comfy here though before I start reaching out. Great that I have this list - some I have already commented on their feeds or have seen them. A dude there got rid of a lot of his music gear...is tearing up a bass in his photo.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@unaufadox BCE is a play on that other energy that complements "ours."

OGBama

Big Clit Energy