Hey People on the internet!

SpadeStars

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
I didn't actually rap them, but I'll post them here. Give me a while because I am busy at the moment(Just woke up).

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Im getting a mix of dancehall and garage vibes going on, with a sprinkle of grime
I actually came to tag you and say you might have a butchers at this!

I was gonna say garage vibes too. And I feel some of those other types I dunno 2 step funky etc but I've not listened too much to them to know - I just know I'm hearing something!

Good vibe beat tho

SpadeStars

Beatmaker

I was gonna say garage vibes too. And I feel some of those other types I dunno 2 step funky etc but I've not listened too much to them to know - I just know I'm hearing something!

Good vibe beat tho
Thanks!

SpadeStars

Beatmaker

Good vibe beat tho
I'm also preparing for a beat for the competition coming up (Warzone) You have any tips I could use?

SpadeStars

Beatmaker

Good vibe beat tho
If you want, I can also show you some of my lyrics to some of my songs. Just give me a while to get them posted here.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I'm also preparing for a beat for the competition coming up (Warzone) You have any tips I could use?
Make a beat great, but slightly worse than mine, so that you can place high but I can win! :woot:

Jokes aside, just put your best foot forward, hope for the best and don't take it too personally. Warzone is a bit of a wildcard for me, I've won before, but can't say I've figured out the formula for that one!

Beat This! however I usually place in the top 5 in that.

One thing I would say, do try ensure your beat lands firmly in the category of hip-hop (whether that's trap or boombap/whatever), if it strays a bit from that and starts to sound EDM or other genres you will likely start losing votes (even if it's ill af!)

Good luck and nice for getting stuck in, look forward to seeing you in the battles!

SpadeStars

Beatmaker
Make a beat great, but slightly worse than mine, so that you can place high but I can win! :woot:

Jokes aside, just put your best foot forward, hope for the best and don't take it too personally. Warzone is a bit of a wildcard for me, I've won before, but can't say I've figured out the formula for that one!

One thing I would say, do try ensure your beat lands firmly in the category of hip-hop (whether that's trap or boombap/whatever), if it strays a bit from that and starts to sound EDM or other genres you will likely start losing votes (even if it's ill af!)

Good luck and nice for getting stuck in, look forward to seeing you in the battles!
Thanks!

SpadeStars

Beatmaker

I'm posting a beat on my profile. Can you check it and see if it sounds more like Hip-Hop? This is my first time trying a competition.