Hey I'm Miss Caro!

Miss Caro

Hey I'm Miss Caro. I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've been producing seriously for about a year. I know awwww dont count me out too soon though lol

I'm joining to connect with like minded individuals who are open to share, learn, teach, evolve, inspire and innovate.

Thanks for having me:)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL! There's a few Canadians on here. I'm in a terrible place called "Montreal" lol. @Pug knows what's up.

What made you want to get into producing?

Miss Caro

Heyyy Montreal is great I grew up there lol

Thank you :) Well I've been a musician all my life but producing was that one thing that I always wanted to do! As a young kid I always listened to music with a different ear. So I've been absorbing and taking notes since, and now Im applying everything that i've learned!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Another Canadian eh? Why did you leave the land of Montreal? Toronto is our natural enemy! But seriously welcome to the site, always nice to have some locals. Where did you grow up in Montreal?

T

TagYourBeats

The Piano. Been playing since I was a toddler. I find that its helped me a lot in the transition.
I WISH I could play the piano...like, actually play it...not just push the keys until it sounds half decent.

It's the instrument that transitions best over to making beats etc because you've already got 99.9999% of the battle won, you just need the sounds.

Welcome to the family. I'm not from the UK but I love music, if that counts!

members online