help

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this has nothing to do with muzik but i do respect this community alot. i need help troubleshooting this married woman that wants me as a lover. i know what i want to do, but i believe there is a natural balance in the universe and don't want to disturb anything. Whats the Half????

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Chrono said:
this has nothing to do with muzik but i do respect this community alot. i need help troubleshooting this married woman that wants me as a lover. i know what i want to do, but i believe there is a natural balance in the universe and don't want to disturb anything. Whats the Half????

simple. are you married? This is your solution. If your answer is yes,,,leave her alone. If your answer is no, then SMAAAAASSSHHHH. A married woman that needs to cheat aint gettiin it at home so when u get down she will be a freak! na mean?!?

where's Ash? lol

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Chrono said:

Leave her alone, I'll take care of her.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
simple. are you married? This is your solution. If your answer is yes,,,leave her alone. If your answer is no, then SMAAAAASSSHHHH. A married woman that needs to cheat aint gettiin it at home so when u get down she will be a freak! na mean?!?

yeah, i was really thinkin too much. I just don't like my head clouded with bullshit an drama. but you said it stress thats exactly how i saw it. i am single and want a freaky lover that swoops by and takes off without emotions. But yall know how crazy bitches get though, yall know what im sayin? I don't want her sprung an thinkin she can pull my card. i'm getting a shotgun next week and my front door fixed next wek though, just in case.

T

The Bastard

U Should Do It, Know Why,if She Dont Do It Wit U,shell Do It Wit Sum1 Else.i Seen It Happen,shes Gunna Fuck People Weather U Fuck Her Or Not.only If Yur Single Tho.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Chrono said:
yeah, i was really thinkin too much. I just don't like my head clouded with bullshit an drama. but you said it stress thats exactly how i saw it. i am single and want a freaky lover that swoops by and takes off without emotions. But yall know how crazy bitches get though, yall know what im sayin? I don't want her sprung an thinkin she can pull my card. i'm getting a shotgun next week and my front door fixed next wek though, just in case.

I dont get it man, there are plenty of women out their, why are u going to mess with a married women, u got nothing to gain and everything to loose.

Think about it man, its one thing to fuck another mans girlfriend, its a ENTIRELY differnt thing to fuck another mans wife. Your playin a dangrous game newphew.
If ur pimp game is where it should be, then why not just find another chick???

Maybe its just me, but ive never had a problem replacing a chick Usually the convo will go like this
"Ohh ur married??? To bad, whats ur friends name....."

I never got why cats wanna fuck up their whole situaion and put all their shit at risk over some pussy??

my 2 cents

class..

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tell her to set up a meeting with you, her and her husband and lay down the terms. She'll say to her husband, "I want to stay married, but I'm gonna fuck this guy no matter what, so it's your decision whether we stay married or not, and no hard feelings." Otherwise leave it alone. Reason is man's only absolute.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
actually Class i live in oklahoma. I live in the city but everyone out here gets married at 18 and kids at 17. I go to college here and the dating game is dried up. The only way i'm splitting my time away from school and music is from a special girl, and i don't see it happening anytime soon. But no excuses justify fuckin a married woman, i'm afraid if i get into that big time then i might fuck up my respect mechanism and cheat on my wife in the future. I don't know, honestly i'm all over the place with this cuase like class said i don't want to risk everything i've built up. Actually i agree completly with you classic and thats my problem cause my bozak ain't feelin that. i've already sent her an email saying all bets are off untill i peep the blueprints. I want to know how often she does this and basically how big a deal it's going to be for her. i want to do it but i think my piece of mind might be on the line, and that's one thing i'm not willin to fuck over. thanks for tha opinions all.

i've always said, "how can you say you love and respect your sister and then go an fuck over mine, and then get pissed when you find out im fuckin yours"

I respect love so i'm not willing to play a part in contridicting my core values, but i think if their like 95% of most failing relationships it might be alright. You Know What It Is???? I havn't seen this girl in ten years and she's laying some honey on me with mad motivation and (as she said) no drama, i don't care how morally sound a man is. the situation might be different if the advice were replaced with the opportunity.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Reason is man's only absolute.

i see your point. if i do this then i will lose my piece of mind so i'm going to let her know while she's married i'm not the man. If it were drama free then it would be perfect but that's theory, in reality i might catch myself reachin for the shotgun an find out im two seconds short. Naaww Class was right, i just need to work harder to find what i need. no excuses

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
This may sound corney but...
the stuff your dealing with now is part of being a man... Being a man is making tough decisisons and thinking long term(meainging thinking what will happen after u bust that nut)

Im no saint man, but one thing i have realised since i was a kid is that everything that u do comes back at you. So if u go mess with this married women, it will come back at you. It may not be direct but it will come back around. Your wife may be the cheating women 15 years down the line....etc..

Point is, whatever u decide to do, u gotta be a man about it and accpet the consiqunces

class....

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
i see what your saying. i'm glad i posed this question cause it's actually changed my perspective a bit. I've got where i am from defensive manuvers and watching out for myself, i'd leave myself vunerable as hell if i did this. If it were a worse case scenerio then the consequences obviously woulnd't we worth the nut.
But yeah thanks for the advice everyone

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
I've been in this same situation a COUPLE times man. I didn't do it though. If you sleep with somebody else's wife/girl you gotta EXPECT it to happen to you also. It's plenty out there, go for som'n else. I know I wanted to hit a couple of them but I didn't...it's still one after me. But like classic said you gotta think about the long run, some females crazy and shady. I know this guy who told me he had slept with this married chick who was on vacation where he was living. She had two kids I think and after he was hitting for a few days she got all open and fell in love. She tried to tell him she wanted to leave her family to be with him but he wasn't trying to listen. But him and his friends went out and ended up going to some phsycic or palm reader and she tells him that he has got someone pregnant. The chick would call him all the time after he left then a few years later he recieved an email that asking was he the same guy that lived at the location in a certain year. But he never holla'd at her after she left so he doesn't know what's up. Point is you never know what will happen or what these ho's intentions are. And yea that is ho-ish cause they like to tell me they ain't ho's they just want to hit but if you married and you gonna have sex with someone else that's a ho to me.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
i ended up writting her a few letters beatin'around'the'bush about how i had problems with it. But i just got a call from her with really long pauses like she was thinking alot. It spooked me and i straight up wrote her saying it's definetly off because i respect marrige to much and the risks are not worth it to me. i'm cool because she came over a few days ago and we only kissed an touched cause she was in a rush for work. So i'm not in any debt, but that call sounded like she was having problems. she missed me twice an i think she's gettin in her mind with it. i can already tell she'd be trying what you were talking about (illa1)

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
fuck that bro!!! There should be NO reason for ya wife to be cheatin, unless you aint doin ya job,,na mean? lol

the point is, she fucked up and decided to marry an idiot at like 17. thats baggage that i could get mixed all up in and trust me i don't have time for it.

members online