Hello there *Obi Wan voice

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
What up Illmuzik. I am an older member and decided to come home. This is where I learned to be the artist I am today. Forever grateful to Fade for putting this site together. Hoping to get into a couple beat battles and get to
know some people. And most importantly get to see sone familiar ones as well. Respect.

What up Illmuzik. I am an older member and decided to come home. This is where I learned to be the artist I am today. Forever grateful to Fade for putting this site together. Hoping to get into a couple beat battles and get to
know some people. And most importantly get to see sone familiar ones as well. Respect.
Good to see you came home man. Haven't spoken in ages, but welcome back.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
"Luke 24:2-3

They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus Stresswon."

Because he was at ILLMUZIK.

Welcome back, it's been a long time. There's still some old heads on here regularly (when they're not going to doctor appointments or getting life insurance) and it's still active.

Are you still MCing?

For fun you can check out your old Beat This entries: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/archives/?cat=bthis&user_id=922

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome back!

Love.
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome back @StressWon and what are you cooking up in the current era?