Hello everyone!

• beat this! voting starts in...

szogun

Hi everyone, I am a complete beginner hip hop producer, if I can even call myself that with my level of skill ;D I've been looking for a site/forum to post my wack beats for some feedback and tips, although I don't want to just take from here, I'd also want to give but that may be too soon for me. Hopefully we'll get along and help each other out with our creative minds :D

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Hi everyone, I am a complete beginner hip hop producer, if I can even call myself that with my level of skill ;D I've been looking for a site/forum to post my wack beats for some feedback and tips, although I don't want to just take from here, I'd also want to give but that may be too soon for me. Hopefully we'll get along and help each other out with our creative minds :D

Best Friends Hello GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Welcome to Ill!

Please don't be the one who only posts/plugs in showcase, the beat battles are where the fun's at! (You can always ask for feedback on them afterwards.)

P'z

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @szogun and what's ya musical backstory?

szogun

Best Friends Hello GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Welcome to Ill!

Please don't be the one who only posts/plugs in showcase, the beat battles are where the fun's at! (You can always ask for feedback on them afterwards.)

P'z
Haha that's not my goal broski, however it's definately too soon for beat battles for me, then again that may be what would push me forward.
Welcome.

To a new home for your wack beats.

If anyone asks you about "your musical backstory" or similar, don't reply, it's a scam. They are harvesting data to clone you for hard-core homoerotic AI videos.

Welcome @szogun and what's ya musical backstory?
Well shi*t hit the fan.. :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

members online