Great Idea...(Read This Fade!!)

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
In case you are running short on themes for the Beat This Comp. heres one!!

I was watching Lion King the other night and this genius idea just hit me over the head!

Why don't you do a Beat This Comp. were contestants have to sample a song form a Disney movie!!!! I know it may sound corny, but hey, it's orignial and a challenge none the less right!!!?!!?

Soooooo...whatcha think!?

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great Idea

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Im hurtin on old disney tunes, but i got alot of other old movies stuff....I guess if the records were lumped into a group that could only be used that would work, at least so theres a little variation....But now that i think about it, it would be even more of a valent effort amongst the diggers really tryin to take this battle fullsteam cuz that would mean cats would have to get out there and go dig for the battle, thats kinda cool actually.....

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
tight idea

i think Fade should pick one movie to choose from so we are all working with the same material

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
.....LOL Wuznt fade supposed to read this.....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ehr... if you pick up the Alice in Wonderland sountrack and have a listen through the spoken bits you`ll notice that the text aint really child like::: Pills, catterpiller with bong, madhatters seem to be on lsd...

Anyway, nothing´s impossible as long as it`s original.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
uhhh, Hooligan Radio still needs a theme Bitch!
Yea it does, and we dont want one from Little John.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
eff that.........

i got a better one...

The Royal Tannenbaums

if youc ant make a dope track based on the music in there, you cant make beats period.

members online