Good VST plugin

EvRy1~MaN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just switched formats wit my set up some I decide to get into vst's,does anyone know some good vsti plugin analog synthesizers,

I'm not talkin about generic saw bass synths,I'm talkin about one's wit some abstract NI-type sounds(Without exceeding da cost lol)

Preferably somethin under $300

Holla

O

open mind

use the search function theres tons of vst plugins mentioned.good luck!

Phi'Zik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MiniMonsta => fat minimoog
Reaktor => ultimate vst synth (heavy price but unlimited, finally cheap)

EvRy1~MaN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Phi'Zik said:
MiniMonsta => fat minimoog
Reaktor => ultimate vst synth (heavy price but unlimited, finally cheap)

I'm so fuckin agrivated today because I've been lookin for reaktor session for about awhile now.

I planned on moving on,but lets face it reaktor session is one of the greats.

Something so simplistic yet so powerful,and at the price of a fuckin soundcard to boot!

Can someone PLEASE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY IN THAT BLACKENDED HEART OF YOURS!
HELP ME FIND A COPY.

And please don't come with that "Use the search function" bullshit,because if it were that simple I would'nt have gone through the trouble now would I?

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
EvRy1~MaN said:
I'm so fuckin agrivated today because I've been lookin for reaktor session for about awhile now.

I planned on moving on,but lets face it reaktor session is one of the greats.

Something so simplistic yet so powerful,and at the price of a fuckin soundcard to boot!

Can someone PLEASE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY IN THAT BLACKENDED HEART OF YOURS!
HELP ME FIND A COPY.

And please don't come with that "Use the search function" bullshit,because if it were that simple I would'nt have gone through the trouble now would I?

you probably wont get much help asking for help like that. and actually.. i just used the search function and pulled exactly 10 threads about various VST's, peoples favorites, free ones, best quality sounding ones etc.

it really is that easy. It's so easy infact, that you can do it yourself.

if your lookin for a pirated copy of reaktor.. thats probably a different story, but i couldnt help ya.

DrOscillator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i like absynth a lot, some really solid synth sounds plus crazy shit like you've never heard. waaay easier to program than reactor too imo (tho still kinda complicated)

C

Chubb-E

Reaktor And Absynth Are Pretty Hard To LEARN... iF you ask me