FUCK 7L and Esoteric

C

Copenhagen

I really like 7L's productions but haven't really ever paid too much attention to Esoteric.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
from the sounds of things this was a response record... i thought it was hilarious...... good points if you ask me. i would like to hear the comeback.

E

Equality 7-2521

truth told.....hmmmm. if el-p started it, then i think el-p is the idiot. whoever started it is the idiot. beef is petty......and what points do you think he had that were good?

beatoff......hype? i dont think he is overrated at all. i dont think he is underrated either.....but how many classic underground releases have you made? and how many rappers do you have signed to your lable? and how many cats do you produce for who are as dope as the Def Jux crew? ...oh none.......you would cum your pants if you even got compared with el-p.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
hey beatoff, please do not take offense here.....

... but if you didnt have a constructive argument for your view, why post? you should just leave it alone when it comes to an opinion like that, because it only causes the rest of the thread to go off into an inane argument over why he sucks and why he doesnt.

i am not trying to make an issue here. all i am saying is to PLEASE exercise judgement when you choose to post these remarks- you as well messenger. not a good way to respond!

we all have gotten into it here, i know. i am just trying to help maintain a good site here; lets leave the pointless arguments on other sites.

C

Copenhagen

BeatOff, why not post a constructive arguement why you don't like him, in a manner that doesn't provoke those who do like him. The other way will only cause heated debates that usually ruins a thread and perhaps ends with someone getting a warning...which lately has been a trend.

B

BeatOff

This is a thread about beef right? Obviously the guy who started this tread is angry at 7L and esoterik saying fuck them. Who cares its my opinion. I think El P is wack. His beats are artsy space pseudo noise beats to me. Yall can talk all the shit you want about people like nelly but when somebody disses El P or one of the other worshiped underground gods everybody gets upset. There I said it I dont like EL P I think his rapping voice is annoying, he's arrogant and his beats are wack to me. I dont like most modern underground hiphop. Period. Mr Messenger I dont care what you say You're from australia. Dont try to put me with the guy you worship. I dont give a damn about Def Jux and or El. I dont like that shit. I dont want to be compared to El P, thank god. I do my own thing. Unlike you I dont suck up to any artist. All you talk about on here is EL P. El P started the beef let him deal with the consequences. Are you his fan club leader? I dont give a flying fuck about the wack ass underground.

E

Equality 7-2521

refer me to the proof that el-p started the beef with esoteric

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.

look, that is a differnt story. you actually gave reasons (sort of) why you dont like the guy!

and what does it matter that messenger is from australia?

E

Equality 7-2521

yo i wanna know who started this beef between el-p and esoteric

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
your the expert on these two..... search the net! you seem to know more about them than anyone else here.

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battles are battles they happen in hip hop. Theres no right or wrong here i believe.

I also believe 7l and esoteric riped a new a-hole for cage and copyright. Thats not a biased opinion either cause i like cage and copyright.

And this diss to el-p is great. Very good points! i used to like el-p when he was in company flow. all of a sudden something heppen. I like the part where he says his beats sound like a cat ran over the keyboard.

I like aesop rock though so i want to hear his reply.

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh yeah i forgot to add, expect a diss from jedi mind tricks to elp too. I think elp or one of these guys on def jux said some shit about them. So that diss will be hot when it comes out.:dance:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Originally posted by BeatOff
I think El P is wack. His beats are artsy space pseudo noise beats to me. Yall can talk all the shit you want about people like nelly but when somebody disses El P or one of the other worshiped underground gods everybody gets upset. There I said it I dont like EL P I think his rapping voice is annoying, he's arrogant and his beats are wack to me. I dont like most modern underground hiphop. Period. Mr Messenger I dont care what you say You're from australia. Dont try to put me with the guy you worship. I dont give a damn about Def Jux and or El. I dont like that shit. I dont want to be compared to El P, thank god. I do my own thing. Unlike you I dont suck up to any artist. All you talk about on here is EL P. El P started the beef let him deal with the consequences. Are you his fan club leader? I dont give a flying fuck about the wack ass underground.

See? That's a much better response! LOL, at least now we know why you think he sucks.

E

esaych

yo im the biggest backpackinest nerd you'll ever contend with, and even I have to say that that was a masterful diss.
:dance:

E

Equality 7-2521

i started a thread on it but didnt get a definite answer. everyone has their own opinion on what it means. in the end, it doesnt mean shit though.

members online

No members online now.