Fruity Loops

Gboy

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What up guys--

I had a question about fruity loops because I just started using it. I made some stuff on there but they are different patterns. How do I record and make 2 or 3 different patterns become one song. In other words is there a way to create it so I dont have to manually switch between the patterns when I am listening to it.

Thanks

Peace

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hmmm.... I've never used Fruity to make entire song on it, but did you open up some of the songs that came with the program? Try that, then you should be able to see how they did it. If not, check back here because I'm sure someone will know.

G-MATRIIX

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What dude....

What you do is go to the playlist...use usually can get there by pressing F5. Then you assign your patterns in the order you choose..
I love the program..this is what I use.... check out the beats I made with it....

Hope this helps

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
go to the playlist, push ctrl shift and C to clone the pattern, then go to the piano roll and switch it up or however you wana switch it up jus switch it. i used that program while i was on vacation jus to pass time if u need to know anything else ill try and help u out

members online