Friday tha 13th...

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
watch ya back peoples!!!! Fade what ya doin for ya favorite day of the year?

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
friday the 13th is my day. i was born on Friday June 13th 1980.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First I'm going to kill my mother and put her head in a fridge. Then I'm going to go next door where the day care is and kill all the counselors. Then I'll come home and watch some Jason flicks with some popcorn!

Attachments

• Friday13th004.jpg
    Friday13th004.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Friday13th005.jpg
    Friday13th005.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Friday13th009.gif
    Friday13th009.gif
    83.2 KB · Views: 83

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Im gonna kill my ex. and her family and closest friends. this includes you Furiouz. Then ima dig thru some new vinyl i copped and make some beats.

B

Burna

bluchippa5 said:
twisted fuck@!!!!.........your not supposed to cook it. your supposed to eat it raw!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, i just fucking realized somthing.. LOL.. im so fucking Stupid, my youngest daughters B-day is on the 13th! ROFL! She turned 3y/o today: January 13th. 2000

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
I'm gonna steal Clev's hottest beats and sell them as my own,,,,
My beats will self destruct in any hands but my own, so you'll only be fucking yourself.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:
I'm gonna steal Clev's hottest beats and sell them as my own,,,,

i thought u did that every day not just on friday the 13th

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
DS Ent said:
Dude, i just fucking realized somthing.. LOL.. im so fucking Stupid, my youngest daughters B-day is on the 13th! ROFL! She turned 3y/o today: January 13th. 2000

Wouldnt that make her 6? But hey todays my daughters birthday too. She turned 5 y/o today.

T

The Bastard

i burnt,and fucked up a pizza at werk today, the smoke fumigated the store,i almost got hit by a car, and i got a ticketfor parkin n a residence only, but you know.....all coincidence

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
watch ya back peoples!!!! Fade what ya doin for ya favorite day of the year?

Damn camp! I jinxed myself. My apartment damn near burned down yesterday. Fortunately none of my equipment or belongings got damaged. And I'm str8. I gotta big fuckin hole in the wall in my bedroom thats boarded up and shit. Now I gotta move to another apartment. So be it.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
damn, I won a 200$ poker tourney on Friday!

woop woop!