Free "StressWon" EP,,,,

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
yo stress good shit i really didnt give them a full proper listening yet but i checked all the tracks you got some dope shit there good shit homie

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Thats some good stuff stresswon

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:
good looks chrono,,,hows ya emceein comin along?

actually it's coming along great. i never had a good way to record and was always too jacked up to learn anything. I was loading my instrumentals into my mp3 player and then recording in cool edit to get an acapella (computer headphones to hear vocals over my mp3 earbuds playing the instrumental). It was extremely frustratating and i wasn't relaxed or enjoying it at all.. when I wrote the lyrics they were sounding like this but when I recorded them they sounded like that... an that being real shitty. Wing's was the one who told me about using Audition's multitrack and now I can record the tables, vocals, whatever with ease! Now when I record I am relaxed and able to exploit my style and lyrics a lot more, plus it's fun. I'm working on a project now that I consider some my best lyrics and look forward to getting to the recording phase to show myself what I sound like while i'm writing it. There's nothing worse than to write something you consider great but when you record it's frustrating and sounds like shit.. thanks for askin and hopefully this will be my first project to correctly show why i've been writting and loving hiphop for so many years. haha i'm excited about this one

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
ya better not fuck it up my son.......chrono that it, LOL

stress shit it tight as always, but yall know the best of stress is yet to come, WAIT TILL PANDORA, (just playing clev, yous tight as well.......just not as tight as me LOL

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Haze47 said:
ya better not fuck it up my son.......chrono that it, LOL

stress shit it tight as always, but yall know the best of stress is yet to come, WAIT TILL PANDORA, (just playing clev, yous tight as well.......just not as tight as me LOL
Yea yea, tea time bitch. Haha. Just wait till this Order 66 shit jumps off, then we can both promote the same project. lol.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
That shit is HOT!!!! Love the production on it and the grimey east coast feel. You are a very talented emcee Stress. I would love to see you at the top of the game. keep pumpin out this type shit and get into the mixtape scene too. I wanna see you on hot 97 spittin one day!

Good Luck,
Cincinnatti, OH.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Elementree said:
That shit is HOT!!!! Love the production on it and the grimey east coast feel. You are a very talented emcee Stress. I would love to see you at the top of the game. keep pumpin out this type shit and get into the mixtape scene too. I wanna see you on hot 97 spittin one day!

Good Luck,
Cincinnatti, OH.

good looks homie,,,I am gonna get the mixtape thing goin asap! I have 2 more projects after the solo album is released. I'll keep yall updated! I'de like to hear Wu-Tang on 97 first! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Stress is for the babies. Buy the Stresswon double cd and you'll get all the education you need this year, nahmean?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Stresswon love da kids.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Stresswon love da kids.
maybe a little to much....