Fort Minor

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
What does everybody think of Mike Shinoda's Fort Minor project?

I've heard the We Major Mixtape he has out for the album, and I have to say that it's pretty good..The beats are really complex and the rymes aren't exactly the best but they are honest none the less (ALOT more than I can say for most in the mainstream light)

I am defenitly picking up "The Rising Tied" when it comes out!

I really feel the vision he has for Fort Minor....this is somthing that Mike is very passionate about, and I think he is doing a great job of staying true to hip hop..being himself.

www.fortminor.com

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
i heard it...youre right it seems honest...the thing is his voice just doesnt carry like it used to...back before linkin park. back in the day they were called hybrid theory...back then his rhymes were sick but his voice has no energy anymore. the beats are solid though. (sorry if my thoughts dont quite mesh...its like 1:26 am)

peace

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I do like the beats quite a bit, they're definately interesting - but I'm really not feeling any of the lyricism. I didn't really like Linkin Park [just not my sort of thing], but the lyrics/style from the stuff I've heard just seems a little unnatural compared to that - I know that's probably the point; breaking free of those constraints but it would have been nice to hear some really intelligent lyricism and varied delivery which I know he's capable of [from tracks like 'It's goin' down' from the X-ecutioners].

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I really haven't heard anything from this Fort Minor thing. But I'm looking forward to copping this album.

I've liked what I heard on that X-ecutioners joint and what he contributed to Handsome Boy Modeling School "White People".

Plus Black Thought is on a cut.

boabmatic

ill o.g.
there are some guest rappers too....the track 'spray paint' is mostly ghostface & lupe fiasco with a little bit of mike Shinoda.

heard about 3 tracks and they all sounded good...

members online