Flipsoulfisha On Blasstttt!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo this thread is on its 5th page and the nigga doesnt even have the heart to confess it was him. lol. The true definition of a bitch ass nigga. He couldve admitted he fucked up, apologized, and we all couldve moved on. But instead he stays silent and hides behind his computer. Fuckin bitch. Thats the type of faggot that deserves a good face mashing. Punk.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
lol. i was bout to say, naww that cat is koo.

now i get it. lol... the ock thru me off.

lol i dont say stuff out loud when im readin.. so its all seperate words in my head.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
This thread just showed me how close-knit the illmuzik fam is. One person's beef (or drama... or nonsense like this) is everyone's. God forbid we ever go to war with another site like futureproducers.com or ughh.com.

Because 1) that would be the lamest thing anyone could partake in.
and 2) We'd mash the hell out of them. Over the internet.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
are YYOOUUUUU serious,,,Mike Ock. Mike Ock. Say it together fast,,,,,MiiikeOcckkk,,,,

holy shit. i knew where you were going with just mike. but fade do i know him. hint hint

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
HE MADE ME DO IT!!!! SICK OF HIS NONSENSE!!!

flipsoulfisha's reply...

OK... B! You may have a little pull here on illmuzik, but aside from that... lol... well we both know what's up. Your right I don't know who you are & your obviously no one really doin' things... & just for you info I am in the "GAME" & I let the homie Alchemist hear how you bit & he laughed, so I guess I'm just not gonna post my shit where herb katz like you can bite, so I cool... it was my fault for not coverin' my ass! My bad... B! Keep doin' ya thing though! Oh... and if you could send me the whole album then why wouldn't you just tell me where you got the sample...lol!

what i replied...

SON!!!! ill go beat for beat wit u straight up to see whose better. im dead ass seriuos. we can even let ur man alchemist b the judge. i have NO REASON TO BITE U!!! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT CAME FROM STUPID!!! i got da original vinyl, chops, flp file, n date of when it was made. STUPID!!! u know wat, if u so smart, all i gota say is three lil letters n u will know exactly what i mean "IF" u even know da name of the sample, ELO!!!! STUPID!!! dumb ass dude. if u in da game, y u so worried bout wat IM DOIN!!! u a cat in da game n u jus scared thers guys like me who bout to be there who gon be takin all ur placements. haha. dumb ass. n for someone whos is IN da game, u sure r pretty stupid for sayin infringement. u dont even know da meanin of the word copyright. dumb ass people. n as u can see, i aint the only one who feels this way. i can post this same shit on any thread on any website n niggas will laugh at u. STUPID!!!

BLAST!!!!!

dumb ass dude for real. i mean seriously, wat is he thinking!!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
bwuahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well the cat is out

i am debating, should i close this? fade? executive decision?

i mean flip kinda deserved this

and obviously he didnt have the cojones to let it be known it was him. we would have clowned him and moved on. funny that he should mention alchemist, since he has used samples that kanye and just blaze have used as well, to name JUST two, with no problem by my understanding.

sorry flip but this is a major L on your part. i'll leave it open, better yet combine the threads.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How can you sue for something that isn't yours in the first place??

LOL

What an idiot..

It's like a "who stole what first" kinda thing with that dude......

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
I seriously hope that him mentioning Alchemist was bullshit. If not, it discourages me alot to see people of Alchemist's caliber hanging around with lames like that guy. I mean, damn. That's weak as hell. ONE time in high school, I got under pressure from the lame-ass styles people down here dig so badly, that I blatantly bit somebody. Like, so bad it's shameful. For real... it gives me shame to think I did that. How can you make that a career? I want my props to be MY props, dammit. I feel guilty enough SAMPLING... but this?

BAH. This dude has an illness. NO pun intended whatsoever.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it's crazy shit, but theres holes in flips story.. if dude was in position with "the game" then he would know that a sample from a record can't be copywrited as his own without buying them over which would cost many duckets. I mean that alone is a huge fact. He's prolly someone who is proud he found a sample he liked alot and heard someone flip it as well or better than him and was talking big to get him to take that song down or concede or whatever. Thing is, he was wrong about one thing.. the "pull" someone has around here doesn't mean shit and Nomics is definetly not new at this and does many things to pull his business together,, thats a cold fact.. or uh truth

anyway, i just say to Nomic's that you are one semi-many people here at illmuzik that i've noticed is making nice moves.. keep it up man

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo fellas it was me aiight. I hate to admit it, but i dont wanna be a buster anymore. I admit - I did it. Go head put me on blast, see what i care?!......Ill fucking have the internet feud of a lifetime with you, cummon dog - what u gonna do sucka!?....hu!?.....hu!?......What, what!?......lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yooooooo. I just listened to the 2 beats. Nomics beat clearly SHITS on fishysoapcather's beat with the same sample. This is just a case of "you used the same sample i used and im salty about it now". Nigga, if you are in "the game" you must be make beats for them Laffy Taffy jerkoffs, cuz aint nuffin special about ya beats. EASY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online