Find Your Name!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
and if you can't...BE MORE ACTIVE!

As some of you know, I've been dabbling with Graffiti Art (a new hobby of mine thanks to JustRipe) and I did this right off the top of head...sorry if your name isn't on it...no hate or anything, I just put those that are either close to me or post frequently. Enjoy!

THE ILLMUZIK GRAFFITI WALL
illwallz1.jpg

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thanks everybody! I've been able to draw decently since high school but doing this graffiti ish is another game. JustRipe is helping me a lot with it so props to him.

@SMM - yeah hit me up but I'm honestly new at this, I'm trying to get some real graf heads to join the site and these cats are much doper than me...I mean they've been doing graffiti art a lot longer than me.

Thanks again fam!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dope!!!

Yeah...JR is a beast....ya need to do this shit electronically with a digital sketch pad......and just get nice at it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah I actually tried to find some info on that a couple of days ago with no luck. I really didn't know what to search for, I tried digital graf but couldn't find the tools.

Found one, thanks!

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Excuse the smell, it's the funk!!!

That takes skill, new or not that's dope fam!!!!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thanks, no doubt...

@Stress - yeah I agree, I found some decent prices on the medium size on Amazon but I'm looking for something cheaper.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats hot as hell just as it is if you ask me. good looks on the shout out. even if my job keeps me from being as active as i used to be

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.