Duckdown videos

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Well I aint tryin to get this thread closed down so I'ma go head fall off...
to answer your questions low...yeah I clown...mostly w/ people I know I can clown wit....
I don't know you from nowhere so when I read "slap ya self"...you right I took offense...
maybe I shouldn't have but I did....oh well. But it's whateva to me....and oh yeah...no I'm not black...I'm Puerto Rican...but don't get on that racist shit w/ me....I'm not that dude.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna discuss further.....

Oh....and like I was sayin....that Duck Down video is hot...good to see them niggas back.

ONE

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
glad to see you have a sense of humor bruh, i kind of figured you was 38 hot when you read it but i was like he'll get over it. i also kind of figured i could clown wit either you, dantson, stress and cleverwon and ya'll wouldn't trip, cause ya'll be on here straight clownin. er'body else be to up tight ready to drop the rule book on a newbs head. i swear some of these young dudes on here be 20yrs old or so and act like they 50. i'm 30yrs old in the military and i don't act like some of these uptight dudes.. maybe i need to grow up and act civilized........ uuuuuhhhhm nah i's hood 4 life.......

puerto rican / black same thing i ain't trippin.. even though some of ya'll be tryin to act like ya'll ain't niggas, lol...

i'll hit you on the pm. 1 ... post is dead back on topic....

T

The Bastard

lowlow said:
glad to see you have a sense of humor bruh, i kind of figured you was 38 hot when you read it but i was like he'll get over it. i also kind of figured i could clown wit either you, dantson, stress and cleverwon and ya'll wouldn't trip, cause ya'll be on here straight clownin. er'body else be to up tight ready to drop the rule book on a newbs head. i swear some of these young dudes on here be 20yrs old or so and act like they 50. i'm 30yrs old in the military and i don't act like some of these uptight dudes.. maybe i need to grow up and act civilized........ uuuuuhhhhm nah i's hood 4 life.......

puerto rican / black same thing i ain't trippin.. even though some of ya'll be tryin to act like ya'll ain't niggas, lol...

i'll hit you on the pm. 1 ... post is dead back on topic....
you aint no 30 years old, slap ya self

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol, bastard you silly bruh.... i got them samples for ya bruh i'm upload em and hit yo email either tonight or 2morrow..

members online